Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 29, 2026
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Chromatica
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 6, 2018
Replying to Jang Na Ra • Feb 17, 2020
Person Jang Na Ra
Replying to deleted comment
You're entitled to your own wrong opinion and that's ok!!
8 0
Replying to arashinta • Feb 14, 2020
I love the synopsis and definitely will watch it despite whoever the female lead is (ノ´∀`*)
The main FL did AMAZING inDreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty, so I'm excited tbh
6 0
Replying to Terrica18 • Jan 20, 2020
Anyone else waiting for karma to show up? I’m up to episode 32 and I am still being tortured with this clearly…
Me too.... I don't think I've ever hated such a fictions character in my entire life lol
0 0
Replying to HistoricalGagaBLover • Jan 12, 2020
I just finished it and I REALLY wished I would of watched this one first instead of Trapped (I would of had some…
As a side note, I was reading some of the comments on Viki and one stated: "The last episode made me homophobic".... That made my day lol
6 0
On HIStory3: Make Our Days Count • Jan 12, 2020
I just finished it and I REALLY wished I would of watched this one first instead of Trapped (I would of had some happiness to look forward to *Cries). I'm really conflicted..... All I can say is that Wayne's performance in the last episode is AMAZING, but the ending is GARBAGE........
7 1
On HIStory3: Trapped • Jan 4, 2020
Completed the show just now... Had to postponed it due to school/work for 6 months (fml).... but wow.... The storyline, the acting, the kiss scenes, the EFFIN PLOT TWISTS.... Ugh... 10/10, truly a MASTERPIECE
3 0
On 2 Moons 2 • Dec 22, 2019
Title 2 Moons 2
Completed the series just now.... Had to postponed it due to school. I liked it...... There were a lot of awkward pauses at times, but other than that, a solid 9.
0 0
Replying to Sayd • Oct 31, 2019
Trending on weibo after today's eps and they once said they wouldn't watch it because of the looks of the actors.…
WTF
Can't say im surprised though
2 0
On 2 Moons 2 • Jul 5, 2019
Title 2 Moons 2
WAYYYYY better acting. Not cringy (so far).
14 0
On 2 Moons 2 • Jun 22, 2019
Title 2 Moons 2
SUPER EXCITED!!!! *Cries
The trailer and special episode restored my faith in the series!!
5 0
Replying to Skinny penis • Jun 13, 2019
Title 2 Moons 2
Why is there a 7.0 rating even though the series haven’t aired yet??
People are just bitter (like always).
5 0
On 2 Moons 2 • May 25, 2019
Title 2 Moons 2
How can this have a 7.6 rating? It literally hasn't come out yet. Some BL fans are truly insufferable.
8 1
On Zhao Ge • May 17, 2019
Title Zhao Ge
Good god; Zhang is such I snack
0 0