Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 29, 2026
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Chromatica
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 6, 2018
Replying to sxxm • Nov 2, 2020
Is this worth to watch? I was thinking to watch this because of Cecilia Liu. I love her in palace dramas.
Yes I recommend it. It drag sometimes but overall its good imo... im finishing it up!!!
6 1
On Oxygen • Nov 1, 2020
Title Oxygen
My first bl drama after a long hiatus (i’ve been watching other stuff) and I’m loving it so far <3 Glad to be back.......... I’ve been even missing that one annoying bl obsessed woman character that appears in every series lol
2 0
Replying to Snowbazz • Oct 23, 2020
Title Why R U?
This is a hot mess. Dropped at episode 4.
And not even in a good way lol. My Engineer was a mess but a good type of mess. This was.... not cute. It had its moments but it all fell apart quickly.
2 0
On Where Your Eyes Linger • Jun 14, 2020
Just finished it and though it was short, it was also cute <3. Normally I would give such a drama an 8 but seeing how this is from Korea, has a kiss, and has a happy ending, i’m giving it a 10. :)
1 0
On My Engineer • May 31, 2020
Title My Engineer
Yassss. Loved the ending. It was cute <3 And I also got my Ram X King kiss
3 0
Replying to cookies45 • May 25, 2020
Title My Engineer
I am probably in the minority here but I can't stand Bohn. I could honestly do without him. He comes as such a…
You're not the only one.... I feel like both of them are extremely immature..
5 0
Replying to HistoricalGagaBLover • May 25, 2020
Title My Engineer
I hear you sis but I don't think that will be the case? I mean, season 2 is basically confirmed, so there is no…
Yup.... Thanks to COVID-19. But I guess the good news is that EVERYTHING is delayed????? I guess we don't get to suffer alone :p
1 0
Replying to HistoricalGagaBLover • May 24, 2020
????? But its tagged as BL on VIKI??? If it's another bromance, gay bait from South Korea I swear I'm gonna RIOT…
Ok I might have exaggerated but there are laws that ban BL in China. I assume u get fined if you break them? I'm not sure. They also banned hip hop and costume dramas.... Imagine wasting your energy and resources on creating and enforcing laws like this
2 1
Replying to the_innocent_panda • May 24, 2020
Title My Engineer
Not everything is sunshine and daisies my dear. A little drama is bound to happen. I liked it
I agree. I dont mind the last episode being a MESS as long as we get season 2.
2 1
Replying to HistoricalGagaBLover • May 24, 2020
????? But its tagged as BL on VIKI??? If it's another bromance, gay bait from South Korea I swear I'm gonna RIOT…
I hear you but Korea doesn't have tacky and unnecessary laws that ban BL-themed or costume dramas. I mean.... if directors and writers want to go that way at least they have the freedom to do so and they won't get arrested.
2 4
Replying to HistoricalGagaBLover • May 24, 2020
????? But its tagged as BL on VIKI??? If it's another bromance, gay bait from South Korea I swear I'm gonna RIOT…
Hints??? Girl bye this is 2020...... I’m not here for BL “hints” only. And I dont care if there’s no kiss but the BL aspect should be straightforward; This ain't China we're talking about
4 8
Replying to Victoria • May 23, 2020
it's a bromance can't say that i am surprised but this is rather disappointing.
????? But its tagged as BL on VIKI??? If it's another bromance, gay bait from South Korea I swear I'm gonna RIOT and boycott ALL Korean dramas for the entire summer (I'm being serious BTW)
7 13
On My Engineer • May 23, 2020
Title My Engineer
Anyways King asking Ram for permission to continue to play in the water made me scream like a little girl inside
9 0
Replying to Gift William • May 23, 2020
Title My Engineer
I'm so furious with this episode. I'm upset that its only one episode remaining and there is so much mess between…
I hear you sis but I don't think that will be the case? I mean, season 2 is basically confirmed, so there is no need to rush any of the couples. My guess is that they will finish off with a cliff hanger ala Are You Addicted? or even 2 Moons 2, and I'm ok with that tbh
11 2