Editorials
On The Impossible Heir • Mar 21, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
If by any chance Hyewon becomes Impossible Heir, this show is done and dusted. A true waste of time.
34 2
On The Impossible Heir • Mar 21, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
Inha was right to call Taeoh a dog, man got no backbone. Kneeling for Hyewon?? played by Taeoh?? Ignoring his mom and huiju the only ppl who care about him without any selfishness?? 4 episodes to go and I’ve zero expectations from him.
37 0
On The Impossible Heir • Mar 13, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
My bro Taeoh ur love wasn’t anything so grand that u will betray ur best friend over it. I hate every character in here except our only sane and lovely girl Heeju
3 1
On The Impossible Heir • Mar 11, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
That kiss makes me want to throw up 🤮 this isn’t worth anything
6 1
On The Impossible Heir • Mar 7, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
Was excited for bromance between my 2 fav actors only to get pulled in shitty love triangle over a FL not even worth a cent
10 4
On My Happy Ending • Feb 7, 2024
Title My Happy Ending
Entire show being mess 😤 but then Teoh appears 🥰😍😚
4 0
On My Man Is Cupid • Dec 16, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
Someone drop hints on who is the killer
0 7
On Only for Love • Dec 14, 2023
Title Only for Love
god if I wasn't a fan of the cast members I wouldn't waste hours watching this frustrating series
13 0
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Nov 5, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
I’m glad villain shippers will quiet down after the latest episode 😤
6 0
On Destined with You • Sep 7, 2023
Title Destined with You
Please show us and ML more true colors of Nayeon so that I won't feel slightest amount of pity for her.
14 1
Replying to tarrysmile2121 • Jun 9, 2023
Title Please Be My Family
At point 4. Erm that would cause a cat fight between women. I couldnt do it too awkward. She can sit nearby if…
What Jdrama is this?
0 2
Replying to k_deeja • May 28, 2023
Title Gen Z Spoiler
why tf is meng meng still here and relevant? I'm loving the show but every time her character comes up im confused…
She's is going to die, but even that doesn't bring any impact on the plot i fear
2 1
On Here We Meet Again • May 23, 2023
Title Here We Meet Again
It's similar to my fav "You are my Glory" and i love it!!!
5 2
On Gen Z • May 19, 2023
Title Gen Z
Tian Zhen and Meng Meng relationship is so fucking ridiculous and disgusting to me. This is first drama where FL doesn't have romance and ML lead is with someone else (extra character), like should he even be called a ML at this point. Also what message is writer giving a weak-ass soft woman a man and strong FL will only get ridiculed by the ML?? If there was no romance line, this drama would have been a 10.
7 3
On True to Love • May 18, 2023
Title True to Love
everyone's frustrated as its the last 2 eps and leads are not officially dating yet, plus we have ex trying to start over situation. But in actuality, it's so important for the plot and ML character devleopment. In previous relationship he never defined their relationship, and with Bora he will have to.
10 3
On Reborn Rich • Dec 25, 2022
Title Reborn Rich Spoiler
Minyoung and Hyunwoo shouldn’t have ended like that 😭😭😭
1 0
On May I Help You? • Dec 22, 2022
Title May I Help You?
HOW DOES ONE DIE JUST CUZ A FUCKING POT FELL??? Explain the kdrama logic!!
0 10
Replying to Day11 • Dec 22, 2022
Title May I Help You?
I don't know if i'm too empathetic or dumb but i feel so bad for Seo Hae Ahn
I felt like he had personality disorder
1 0
On May I Help You? • Dec 15, 2022
Title May I Help You?
We moved from Roamnce-healing drama to psycho thriller drama real quick, it’s too much to process 🤧
11 2
Replying to nel • Dec 15, 2022
Title May I Help You?
When i tell you that i got that feeling that he is going to die when he called FL im not joking
Writer-nim jaebal!!
1 0