Celebrity
On Perth Tanapon Sukumpantanasan • Mar 21, 2025
Person Perth Tanapon Sukumpantanasan
Happy Birthday ❤️
0 0
Replying to GoodRick • Jul 12, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Just curious - Are there any similarities at all between "Hidden Love" and "You are my Glory"?
No, both are totally different
2 2
Replying to DangSleepy • Jul 8, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
It's definitely not an 8. Some scenes are unnecessary or awkward. I find myself asking these questions while watching…
thank you 👍
1 0
Replying to 10603333 • Jul 7, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
It's good ever since ep 10 I've been very impressed with this drama
okay 👍 ,I will watch it thank you 👍
1 0
On The Longest Promise • Jul 7, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
Why the rating is low?? Is this drama good?
3 12
On Hidden Love • Jul 6, 2023
Title Hidden Love
my fav ongoing drama
6 1
Replying to MoonLover • Jul 6, 2023
Title Hidden Love
me too. try to like chen zhe yuan in our secrets and mr bad, but i cannot feel him. my queen lusi really bring…
Yes, Lusi is awesome 💯. She has best chemistry with literally all male leads.
2 1
On Hidden Love • Jul 6, 2023
Title Hidden Love
This drama is so good. I have been a fan of lusi for a long time , now I have become fan of chen zhe yuan too. He is so good.. Their chemistry is off the charts😍
5 3
Replying to DramaBuff • Jun 28, 2023
Title Wonderland of Love
Rumor: Apparently, it will air at the end of August. The producer also said that.
I am waiting for this drama
3 0
