K-Drama
On 365: Repeat the Year • Mar 3, 2023
Title 365: Repeat the Year
AMAZING!
1 0
On 20th Century Girl • Mar 3, 2023
Title 20th Century Girl
omg.. saddest movie i have ever watched i literally cant stop crying woah
6 0
Replying to brrrrr • Mar 3, 2023
Person Byeon Woo Seok
Everyone will love him if they give him a role similar to 20th Century Girl but in a series. We will all go crazy.…
omg i just watched that movie and i am in love i need more good content of him
1 0
On Byeon Woo Seok • Mar 3, 2023
Person Byeon Woo Seok
he needs to be put in better kdramas fr he is so gorgeous
6 0
On On Your Wedding Day • Mar 3, 2023
Title On Your Wedding Day
beautiful cute one i cried a lot
0 0
On Kim Seon Ho • Mar 3, 2023
Person Kim Seon Ho
I MISS HIMMMMMMMMM
9 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Mar 2, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
"There is someone I have cherished for a very long time and i dreamed of disappearing with her. But when i woke up, turns out that I will remain and she will disappear." the amount i cried.. omg he deserves better
6 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Mar 2, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
the prince.. like he is so fake i go from liking him to hating him every episode bc he keeps working with jin mu.. how can he be that dumb and cruel to let jin mu torture jang Uk over and over again!!? cmon
7 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Mar 2, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
This feels more like a multiverse scenario than a continuation of the season 1 story. I will watch anything with Jaewook and minhyun tho so I will finish it!
6 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Mar 1, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls
YULLLLLLLLLLL 😠YULLL 😠YULLLLLLLLLLLL 😠I love this man to death
1 0
On Flower of Evil • Feb 28, 2023
Title Flower of Evil
still my fav kdrama i rewatched it and the emotions and excitement i felt the first time are still present even if i know everything that will happen. Deserves 9.1 rating for sure and it would could have been a 10/10 if they didnt pull the amnesia trope.. that was just unnecessary and cringe.
7 0
Replying to Shin • Feb 28, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls
In which ep will they show the true power of naksu. As it is getting on my nerves that naksu is given so much…
sadly they turned her into a weak "i need protection " housewife. Which is disappointing bc i thought we would see her train, gain her powers and fight like the badass high skilled assassin they tried so hard to portray her as.
0 0
Replying to orangebloom • Feb 28, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls
Finally caved in and started this much hyped drama and while I expected there's more to the fantasy part, it still…
ye the fl story makes no sense bc shes a whole scary assassin bla bla bla but then instead of actually training, trying to get her powers back and trying to get stronger she becomes a maid washing clothes and making food everyday like what... it had so much potential and i am just dissapointed they turned her into a weak housewife "i need protetion while all i do is clean my boo underwear". It would have been so much fun if she started getting her powers by training with Uk, even getting competitive with him and fighting to get stronger together. Makes no sense how she kept the whole attitude of an assassin (manipulative, lying, "gotta save myself before anyone else") but then boom i am a weak maid and thats all i do. Also we see other soul shifters and none of them lose their power or get weak but she does which is .. yeah meh.
6 1
On Alchemy of Souls • Feb 27, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls
she is such a manipulative lying bitch i dont get how he fell for her
9 2
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Feb 27, 2023
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
overrated then and overrated now
15 0
On Woo Do Hwan • Feb 27, 2023
Person Woo Do Hwan
I MISS HIM
5 0
On Lee Jae Wook • Feb 27, 2023
Person Lee Jae Wook
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU JESUS EVERY KDRAMA I WATCH WITH THIS MAN I JUST SCREAM ALL THE TIME OMG WHAT A GORGEOUS TALENTED MAN
26 0
Replying to Jordan LeClair • Jan 16, 2023
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
I really enjoyed this drama but I don’t think I can ever stop feeling sorry for Gook Doo.
never felt bad for him, he literally spent half time worrying about his actual gf and only even saw her as a girl he liked when she started getting close to another guy
3 0
Replying to Jordan LeClair • Jan 16, 2023
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
I really enjoyed this drama but I don’t think I can ever stop feeling sorry for Gook Doo.
never felt bad for him, he literally spent half time worrying about his actual gf and only even saw her as a girl he liked when she started getting close to another guy
0 0
On Little Women • Jan 13, 2023
Title Little Women
i am trying my best to go through this show bc i like the story but omg theres some very cringe scenes that are just so HARD to watch and also the thing i hate the most about kdramas: they lack communication skills and never know when to use it.. like some issues could have been easily fixed if they COMMUNICATED
4 1
