Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: married to Jack 🌷
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 12
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 20, 2023
  • Awards Received: Emotional Bandage1
On Song Hye Kyo • Aug 15, 2024
Person Song Hye Kyo
recently watched glory, and she has honestly became my favourite actress now!
8 1
Replying to WHOS GUN ATTAPHAN • Jul 23, 2024
Title KinnPorsche
ISTG THE RATINGS WERE 8.1 HOW COULD YALLL😡😡
ultimate betrayal ever. i hope this won't go below 8
8 0
Replying to Maiki25512551 • Apr 23, 2024
So from the picture, Earth will be the guy that got chased by the other 2? To be honest, it doesn't seems right…
please, lmao same! i wanted to see sassy mixxiw again
1 0
Replying to Nyx7Heian • Apr 3, 2024
I have 2 question: is there any love triangle in this series?(I hate that) If so, is it a big part of the story…
aww my pleasure haha!

i found this through an idea and i've never been the same since. i have watched edits and usually the series would disappoint me in the end. this was an exception. i would recommend it forever lol.

i'm so glad you gave it a try <3. i hope too, for more projects together or not. they take their job seriously, it seems!
2 0
Replying to Nyx7Heian • Apr 1, 2024
I have 2 question: is there any love triangle in this series?(I hate that) If so, is it a big part of the story…
do give this a chance! might win your heart haha
2 2
Replying to Nyx7Heian • Mar 31, 2024
Title 7 Days Before Valentine Spoiler
I have 2 question: is there any love triangle in this series?(I hate that) If so, is it a big part of the story…
ah well i can explain it briefly.. let's say A is the main character. A loves B but B doesn't love A anymore. meanwhile C enters A's life and falls in love but A still loves B. no idea if that is strictly a love triangle!! but that's how the drama starts.
1 4
Replying to 11639475 • Mar 22, 2024
i hasitated to watch because i thought same lame story 10000000000 times been told...my thoughts were:"let me…
explained it well! would need mythology knowledge and deep thinking to understand this. probably won't get it after the first watch too.
1 0
Replying to Nyx7Heian • Mar 22, 2024
I have 2 question: is there any love triangle in this series?(I hate that) If so, is it a big part of the story…
well you see the 3 men in the poster right. so yeah it's kind of a love triangle and the plot revolves around it. i'm actually not sure about love triangle.
0 6