Editorials
On Last Twilight • Dec 3, 2023
Title Last Twilight
the car scene had me squealing, giggling, twirling my hair, toes curling, hitting the pillows and so on.
1 0
Replying to Adaku • Dec 2, 2023
Title Scent of Memory
Pls my friend don't die cos it is coming Dec 17.
AWWWW MY FRIEND, THANK YOU TELLING ME! and i'm so excited that i'm gonna cry
1 0
On Scent of Memory • Nov 30, 2023
Title Scent of Memory
will i die waiting for this...
2 4
Replying to DeeaArgi • Nov 25, 2023
Title Last Twilight
Hello! Sorry, can anyone tell me whether the YT version is UNCUT, pls? Thanks!
i think gmmtv productions on youtube are always uncut.
4 2
Replying to Dean • Nov 24, 2023
Person Santa Pongsapak Udompoch
HE'S BACK!
SAMEEE!
0 4
On Fourever You • Nov 24, 2023
Title Fourever You
Easter is in vet med?? WHAT MORE CAN I ASK FOR! definitely watching this!!
4 0
Replying to misspulane • Nov 24, 2023
Person Santa Pongsapak Udompoch
Come back to the screen soon Santa🥰😍😘😘😘❤️
HE'S BACK!
1 6
On Revamp the Undead Story • Nov 24, 2023
Title Revamp the Undead Story
THE ACTING SEEMS INSANE! I'M SO EXCITED
4 0
On Garfield Pantach Kankham • Nov 22, 2023
Person Garfield Pantach Kankham
he looks like haerin (newjeans) and harua (&team)!!
1 0
On Scent of Memory • Nov 21, 2023
Title Scent of Memory
WHEN
5 1
On I Feel You Linger in the Air • Nov 21, 2023
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air
i will take an eternity to move on from this.
19 12
Replying to Taye_drama-lover • Nov 20, 2023
Person Est Supha Sangaworawong
Bruhhhh he looks so much like Kim hanbin 💀😭 lmfao I can’t be the only one that sees it
can't unsee it now
0 0
Replying to Sung Jin Woo • Nov 18, 2023
Title Manner of Death
BL wtffffff why
the tags says it's LGBTQ+ 💀
25 0
Replying to Gian • Nov 17, 2023
Title Last Twilight
Sea too
yea i just saw it! when i checked, it was just his name (crying pt.2)
3 0
On Last Twilight • Nov 17, 2023
Title Last Twilight
i just noticed that doc jimmy added (big mhok) to his twitter username and THAT MADE ME FUCIN CRY
5 2
On Last Twilight • Nov 17, 2023
Title Last Twilight
DOC JIMMY IS SO SIZZLING HOT!
6 0
On Scent of Memory • Nov 15, 2023
Title Scent of Memory
i miss them so much PLEASE. GIVE THIS TO US SOON. I'M IMPATIENT
5 0
On Find Yourself • Nov 15, 2023
Title Find Yourself
my two worlds colliding..!? earth and nonkul!
3 0
On I Feel You Linger in the Air • Nov 13, 2023
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air
i'm still lingering here. and i'll never stop it. i can't.
22 1
On Winny Thanawin Pholcharoenrat • Nov 13, 2023
Person Winny Thanawin Pholcharoenrat
a day late but happiest birthday!
2 0

1