Editorials
Replying to itsay • Aug 7, 2023
Person Up Poompat Iam-samang
he’s so fine
fact.
2 0
Replying to WTILK • Aug 6, 2023
Person Aou Thanaboon Kiatniran
I literally was trying to find Lee’s name on vice versa list. I swore it was him.
lee & aou can act as bros in a series😭✊
1 0
Replying to Htet Takohaye Karauh • Aug 2, 2023
Person Aof Noppharnach Chaiyahwimhon
his ig ?
@backaof
2 1
On Home School • Jul 28, 2023
Title Home School
i find this show interesting and not boring because of master prasat💀✋
4 0
On 55:15 Never Too Late • Jul 21, 2023
Title 55:15 Never Too Late
who's the actor who plays kong?
1 0
Replying to Sol • Jul 20, 2023
Title 55:15 Never Too Late
yall gotta be crazy if you haven’t watched this
is this a sign for me to watch this? I'M GOING TO WATCH IT!
3 1
On Cherry Magic • Jul 12, 2023
Title Cherry Magic
i'm really really excited to see mark & junior in this. i loved them in midnight museum!
0 0
On Aun Napat Patcharachavalit • Jul 8, 2023
Person Aun Napat Patcharachavalit
AGGGGHHHH I LOVE HIM! HELP, give him a main role please-
6 0
On Pond Naravit Lertratkosum • Jul 2, 2023
Person Pond Naravit Lertratkosum
gah.. his face is of a greek god. so beautiful!
11 0
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • Jun 30, 2023
Person Tor Thanapob Leeratanakachorn
I get that people say PP Krit looks like him, but I'm seeing more of New Thitipoom in him.
mahn- when i watched midnight museum, i thought khatha is new. but then i watched dbk and realised new and tor and different people. i thought i was the only one who thought they looked like carbon copies
1 0
On First Kanaphan Puitrakul • Jun 29, 2023
Person First Kanaphan Puitrakul
one word: phenomenal.
7 0
On Last Twilight • Jun 17, 2023
Title Last Twilight
i hope this will turn out good. i hope this will become one of my favourite bls. i've faith in gmmtv and p'aof :)
7 0
On Ben Bunyapol Likhitamnuayporn • Jun 10, 2023
Person Ben Bunyapol Likhitamnuayporn
this guy is adorable!
7 0

1