News
On Introduction of the Princess • Sep 14, 2012
Title Introduction of the Princess Spoiler
I watched this drama because there's Wallace but he did not even get the love and died at end T_T Really sad.
3 0
On My MVP Valentine • Sep 14, 2012
Title My MVP Valentine
It's been a long time since I watched this drama, can't remember much now. :o I don't even remember which role is Joe Chen acting as... :D
1 0
On The Prince Who Turns into a Frog • Sep 14, 2012
Title The Prince Who Turns into a Frog
I think I watched this drama 3 times in total :X
0 0
On Chloe Wang • Sep 14, 2012
Person Chloe Wang
I like her character in Four Gifts really nice. :D Hope to watch more of her dramas! <3
1 0
On Office Girls • Sep 14, 2012
Title Office Girls
Roy Chiu's Character (Zi Qi) in this drama is really nice and sweet! :D Highly recommended! ^_^
1 0
On My Queen • Sep 14, 2012
Title My Queen
I think it is a really nice drama about reality like how some people might find it hard to accept older woman and younger guy kind of love due to various reasons. Lucas is really nice to Wu Shuang in the drama <3 The OSTs by Fish Leong is really nice too. :)
1 0
On My Lucky Star • Sep 14, 2012
Title My Lucky Star
It's a really nice drama with jimmy lin and yoo ha na! :D Recommended!
2 0
On Let's Watch the Meteor Shower Again • Sep 14, 2012
Title Let's Watch the Meteor Shower Again
I skipped some of the episodes while watching this because season 1 & 2 was really too long. :D I just stopped at those interesting parts to watch ^_^
0 0
On 8 Avatar • Sep 14, 2012
Title 8 Avatar
It was an interesting drama in overall. :)
2 0
On K.O.3an Guo • Sep 14, 2012
Title K.O.3an Guo
I watch it without watching the other 2 dramas anyway. :D Not a big deal though there will be flashbacks of them in the drama :)
0 0
On Iron Masked Singer • Sep 14, 2012
Title Iron Masked Singer
It's a really sad drama and a little crazy from what I recalled. It's been awhile since I finished watching this drama already. :)
0 0
On Love in the Forlorn City • Sep 14, 2012
Title Love in the Forlorn City
Is there any free online website with HD versions of this drama? :D
0 0
On Brown Sugar Macchiato • Sep 14, 2012
Title Brown Sugar Macchiato
I watched this 4 years ago. :D It's quite nice and I support guiwang couple as always! ^^
1 0
On Tokujo Kabachi!! • Sep 14, 2012
Title Tokujo Kabachi!!
This drama is really nice! :D Sho and Maki <3
0 0
On Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de: Movie • Sep 14, 2012
Title Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de: Movie
I'm looking forward to it! <3 Sho and Reiko :D
1 0
Replying to Yunmint • Sep 14, 2012
Person Choi Min Ho
oh my...I didn't know he's only a year older than me :D I thought he was something like 24~
Yeah, me thought so too XD
0 0
On Ti Amo Chocolate • Sep 14, 2012
Title Ti Amo Chocolate
I'm subbing it on viki.com but it's really slow... T_T
6 0
Replying to ARMY • Sep 14, 2012
Person Oh Yi Na
I don't know how to add roles.. the button is not working for me!! But she plays Choi Won Yi (sister of Choi Won-il)…
Yeah, I noticed that too. :O And I don't know how to change too XD
0 0
On Princess Hours • Sep 14, 2012
Title Princess Hours
No wonder she (song ji hyo) looks so familiar to me in the running man XD She actually acted in this drama before. :)
1 0
On The King's Doctor • Sep 14, 2012
Title The King's Doctor
There's Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Eun so I might plan to watch ^_^
0 0

1