Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: May 20, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Argentina
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 4, 2024
On The First Frost • Feb 22, 2025
Title The First Frost Spoiler
“i love you” ★☆☆☆☆

“I’m painting a wing. later, the scars will fly away.” ★★★★★★★★★★★★
9 0
Replying to Jerell • Feb 21, 2025
I like it a lot so far the lead are really cute together but I’ve been wondering how are they gonna fill those…
There is still a lot to go through, the novel has everything, very sweeeeeet scenes are coming
6 0
Replying to VikiProust • Feb 21, 2025
These sleep walking scenes, puuhhh, I just get goosebumps. 🥺
and more to come!!
3 0
Replying to Frost_edelweiss • Feb 21, 2025
It's an okay drama, not a masterpiece in my view. I'm still on board because I like Bai Jingting and am curious…
why u have to be so hater toward Ruonan? She is doing a good job.
7 2
On The First Frost • Feb 21, 2025
Title The First Frost Spoiler
“I love you” ★☆☆☆☆
“The chicken soup is specially for you.”★★★★★
23 0
Replying to VDN • Feb 21, 2025
Title The First Frost Spoiler
Do we have any love rivals for MC, or are there any SML & SFL?
For the MC, there are people interested in Yifan but they are not really rivals because she does not take them into account. And SC I'm not really sure, I don't think there is either
2 0
Replying to MandarinDuckWings • Feb 21, 2025
why he calls her Wen Shuangjiang when her name is Wen Yifan?
Wen Shuangjiang is the nickname his father gave to her. Shuangjiang is a Chinese solar term meaning "The Fall of Frost" which agrees with the date wen yifan was born
1 0
Replying to kyra • Feb 21, 2025
bai jing ting and chang ruo nan's visuals literally complement each other so well. wishing they'll be back together…
omg yes they are so couple visuals
4 1
Replying to Luna • Feb 21, 2025
its tomorrow for me feb 22 we get one episode 🥺😭
yes, I mean today for us is their Feb 22. Episode 9-10 have already been released. From now on it will be just one episode
0 4
On The First Frost • Feb 21, 2025
Title The First Frost Spoiler
Am I the only one who was crying at the end of ep 10? 😭 Wen Yifan didn't feel worthy of anything, not even the food... and he gave her a chicken broth that her aunt didn’t want to give her…. I’m in tears
28 2
Replying to devils_grass • Feb 21, 2025
i wanted to know...whether they dubbed it themselves or had voice actors? BJT and ZRN?
BJT and ZRN dubbed it
11 1
On The First Frost • Feb 20, 2025
Sang yan was teasing yifan so bad before the sleepwalking😂😭 He really didn't know what was coming.
9 1