Editorials P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 4, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
UNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
1 0
Replying to sailorgirl • Jul 4, 2013
Article Who Are You? Update
for some reason I think he looks japanese?
haha same
0 0
On Love of My Life • May 8, 2013
Title Love of My Life
Am i the only person who didn't really like it ? >_>
4 6
On Akko's Secret • May 5, 2013
Title Akko's Secret
you can torrent it w/ english subtitles
0 0
On Galileo Season 2 • May 3, 2013
Title Galileo Season 2
FJOAEPKZLJID,JIKLDFHIOKLM,FDXJIOKLFDCIOKLFAEDHIOKLFDSHIOKIJDSKLJIKLM,FDAJIOKL,FJIDKZCXIJKLM,RFDCIJKLRAGEDFIZJO'KLRIDJOKLREJIDKLM,REJIDKLM,AERJIDK I LITERALLY SCREAMED. I DIDN'T KNOW.FADSIOOZKLDSM,ZCX I CANT
1 0
Shaza • May 3, 2013
Article 6 Habits From Being a Drama Addict
haha I have to stop myself from bowing aaaaaaaaallll the time
4 0
cuzie • Mar 17, 2013
Article Cuzie's Weekend Movie Picks
A Little Thing Called Love -- OMG THE GUY'S ACTUALLY ATTRACTIVE FOR ONCE!!! (on a side note the heroine looks pretty chill too)
2 0
On Calling You • Mar 2, 2013
Title Calling You Spoiler
MARK IT AS TRAGEDY. I TOTALLY EXPECTED THE ENDING BUT I THOUGHT I WAS SAFE CUZ THERE WASN'T A TRAGEDY TAG.
1 0
On Calling You • Mar 2, 2013
Title Calling You
MARK IT AS TRAGEDY. I TOTALLY EXPECTED THE ENDING BUT I THOUGHT I WAS SAFE CUZ THERE WASN'T A TRAGEDY TAG.
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 13, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
YEAAAAAAAAAH!!!
1 0
HeyitsEst • Jan 9, 2013
Article Another Time Travel Drama & More!!
they look so alike it's scary MIZUSHIMA FOR DA WIN
0 0
Replying to Maisweetlove • Jan 7, 2013
Title Akumu-Chan
Is it me, or is the main male character(Camui Gackt) very creepy? He looks as if his plastic surgeon's hand slipped…
it actually put me off the drama for a while
0 0
Replying to loveanimeever • Jan 7, 2013
Title Akumu-Chan Spoiler
Last ep: I guessed that Takashi is the Father when they showed that photograph lol! XD
DOES HE LIVE (cuz now I'm mad... he died when I stopped hating him)
5 0
On Akumu-Chan • Jan 7, 2013
Title Akumu-Chan
CALLLLED IT (and it totally made me happy!!)
1 0
amrita828 • Dec 22, 2012
Article Test: What Drama Are You?
HAHAHA IT WAS ACTUALLY RIGHT. (in fact always being hungry is my biggest trait... I'm known for licking the pan, eating lunch during second period and complaining I'm hungry after eating several hamburgers)
2 0
On Spellbound • Nov 20, 2012
Title Spellbound
Was anyone else confused by the ending?? I thought she got on the plane.... can someone explain?
0 0
Elisabetta • Nov 18, 2012
Article A Stalker's Guide: Kimura Takuya
OMMMMMMMMMMG HOWL!!!!
2 0
On Nanase Futatabi • Aug 7, 2012
Title Nanase Futatabi Spoiler
They all die in the end. except the kid. as usual.
3 2
On The Legend • Aug 6, 2012
Title The Legend
MUSIC BY JOE HISAISHI = fsdaiojfdslkak EARGASM
3 0
On Bloody Monday • Jul 29, 2012
Title Bloody Monday
YAY FOR LINUX!!!! (he uses BASH!!!!) #nerdwatchingnerd
2 0
