News
Scent of Time Episode 18
1 people found this review helpful
HER MOM SERIOUSLY??? It was not Qian's fault at all!! WTF WTF UGH I'M SO MAD AT HER MOM. Thank god for her father. Yelan had a bit of feeling to her but whether it was love or guilt idk. Yelan shld told xiwu what happened. Yes xiwu and qian moment. XIWU?? You were mad?? Give some times for her to digest everything... You were mad like... I'm scared of his mom
Was this review helpful to you?
Scent of Time Episode 5
1 people found this review helpful
Not Xiwu noticed that Qian must fake her cold so she didn't get to attend Zhong's Garden that day Sksksksk. Qian needs to sound her elder brother coz if not he will cause problem again. GOOD JOB QIAN! now it depends on her mother that spoilt her son so much to tell the truth. NOOOO DAMN HER MOTHER!!! Oh so I thought Qian planned that birthday banquet for Yelan but according to what happened in the past, xiwu wld fall for Mu Yao (noooo). Enter 3rd ML. Wait... HUA RONGZHOU.. HUA??
Was this review helpful to you?
Scent of Time Episode 2
1 people found this review helpful
Yelan must hv a bit of whiplash how different Qian was. Good for her tho, be indifferent, prioritise your family. So that was like the 3rd Male Lead, Zhou Rong??. I really love how this FL acted, so graceful. I like how this drama focus everything about incense.
Was this review helpful to you?
Unchained Love Episode 29
1 people found this review helpful
At least Eunuch Sun said the true thing, that Prince Nanyuan was dangerous. Was there really no spy planted at the emperor place by xiao duo??. I'm really rooting for wanwan and Prince liangxu
Was this review helpful to you?
Unchained Love Episode 19
1 people found this review helpful
*sigh... Xiao Duo really need to tell yinluo of his plan. Just don't tell all of it for now. Coz if he keeps hiding it, something like this wld happen again. Oh... He told it all. I want Xiao Duo to kill Prince nanyuan so bad. "you used to be normal, when did you become so cheesy?" afkdksk. Oh nooo empress got to know their secret. This is bad. And then eunuch sun knew a bit. Dammn next episode will be... unpleasant.
Was this review helpful to you?
Unchained Love Episode 13
1 people found this review helpful
Yinluo was so thoughtful when she said her words to Xiao Duo and it really touched his heart. NOOOOO XIAO DUO JUST REACHED HIS HAND OUT and then ofc emperor came at that time ughhh. Oh wow... The Emperor had changed into a different person when he repeatedly stab that spy. I FEEL HURT FOR XIAO DUO. I'm scared for them.
Was this review helpful to you?
Unchained Love Episode 9
1 people found this review helpful
Yup I knew it. I was right to suspect Beauty Li. Umm well very unfortunate that Beauty Li heard what Yinluo said but in Beauty Li case, she was forced so she shld not take it too hard. Yinluo was trying hard to make the Emperor dislike and would leave her. WHAT XIAO DUO WAS PLANNING?? yinluo already said she didn't want to be with the emperor. Umm the benefit tho she got to stay with Xiao Duo wow. With yinluo kindness, she must be thinking to take beauty li with her. I fkg hope not. Ughh I hope something bad will happen to Yinluo stepmother and her daughter. Thank goodness Beauty Li tried to set up yinluo and yinluo strike back at her. Wow yinluo so kind toward her. Yeah yinluo will target her legitimate mother after this. Can't wait to see that nasty woman downfall.
Was this review helpful to you?
Under the Power Episode 35
1 people found this review helpful
What the heck??? I don't t watch this ep yet but I came here and saw Jinxia's photo for this episode oh noooo. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK 5 SECS INTO THIS EPISODE I KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN! Oh that nasty bitch ming er!!!! You know with the mask on, Si Ma looks like a handsome man so... Oh Si Ma definitely a bad bad person omg he was really Yan Shifan ppl like literally him. I definitely didn't see this coming omg oh my god. OH LU YI YOU ARE AMAZING. So now he will also know that Yan Shifan had something to do with salt merchant. I'm so happy for Jinxia and Lu Yi but I'm scared. The storm was going to come. Wait I'm very curious, it seems very likely that the si ma that married two wives and then died in the past would be Yan Shifan. He was fking creep omg. I'm still not satisfied that Jinxia forgot their first kiss. Poor Lu Yi smh. Well. The way his face looks like it would be smiling and he trying his best not to >< Ofc he would tease Jinxia. I wonder what that nasty bitch wld do to our couple. Serve her right!!!
Was this review helpful to you?
Under the Power Episode 34
1 people found this review helpful
Ouuu this ming er bitch was something else. I need her to get stuck and marry that Si Ma man. Serves her right if he is cruel person. But if he was a good person, I wld feel bad for him stuck with that nasty woman. It would be nice if Zhai Lanye would wake up and realise that she was being used by the villain and ofc it wld be nice if she wld switch side to Jinxia's camp. But for ppl like her, they only died in the end. I know she was ruthless but she still has soft spot for shangguan xi. Wish i cld say the same for shangguan xi... Ok now at least shangguan heart will thaw a bit bcs of zhai lanye help. Ming er's mom look so nice and kind but why her son and daughter behaviours were so horrible?? Jinxis was too nice thinking of helping them. Haish Yang Yue didn't think first ughh he was dumb for that. PLEASE I'M BEGGING DON'T LET DA YANG DIE. I just remember there was something related between the villain Yan Shifan with salt... I remember they discussed something about i. So safe to say Si Ma was his ppl. Let's see. OK ming er mom was not that kind, she love ming er brother more and willing to sacrifice ming er... Humph if ming er was a good person, I wouldn't hate her this much.
Was this review helpful to you?
Under the Power Episode 27
1 people found this review helpful
I hope what I think wasn't going to be true. And that demon dong qishebg was still alive too AGHHHH. Anyway, stupid shangguan xi was so cute when she laughed. WTF NO HE REALLY DIEE WTF NOOOOOOOOO. Not the amnesia route dammn well anything to hv more episodes right... OMG DR LIN WAS THE REASON?? Dammn that must be painful to her. And that was so long time ago... They look the same. I'm scared
Was this review helpful to you?
Under the Power Episode 22
1 people found this review helpful
JINXIA WAS SO UNPREDICTABLE I'm crying she was crazy saying that in front of Lu Yi "he took a fancy on me". The exasperated look on Lu Yi face hshshshsh. I thought the same too, I know jinxia afraid of the snakes but firing her gun will just give them away like - _- STUPID XIE XIAO AT IT AGAIN at this point he's the one that needs to die. God I want to strangle him so bad. The way I can see from miles away that Uncle Beggar wld suggest that method.
Was this review helpful to you?
Under the Power Episode 1
1 people found this review helpful
My first impression... The way they shot the scene of ML interrogation was kind of... Mid. I thought FL was a children from the angle they shot her going into the restaurant. ML's face wasn't giving but that's OK. Idk why myb bcs of the filter, but I can't see FL nose. FL was too sure of herself, there was no way ML wouldn't recognise her disguise lol.
Was this review helpful to you?
The Romance of Tiger and Rose Episode 17
1 people found this review helpful
Hmm the FL was so nice to Lin Qi and didn't let her now about 3rd princess chuchu betrayal and hope somehow miracle happens and Lin Qi will come back and defend FL. Seems like something bad going to happen and FL wanted to save ML so she was acting alone on her decision. Very on brand for happiness to appear for just a moment.
Was this review helpful to you?
The Romance of Tiger and Rose Episode 12
1 people found this review helpful
I don't feel bad at all for FL-QianQian when her plan s got exposed at all, I just feel bad for ML coz he loves her and to find this out must hurt him. She was a bit dumb and in addition to this, she trusted the wrong person which was Su Ziying. Eek I don't want to be at her place this time. Now 2nd Princess just pretended saying nice things about her to ML while in fact she just emphasised how careless FL was. Wow... The FL was really testing me how much I could stand her antics. Damn stpd btch. So this was that scene I saw in Reels, the confrontation scene in the forest. I still don't like her. I knew it! Su Ziying was sabotaging FL bcs his character was written by FL before, that he owed 2nd Princess his life that was why he was loyal to 2nd Princess. Not the ML slapped himself that the wig came off a bit I'm crying akjsksmsksks
Was this review helpful to you?
Well Dominated Love Episode 1
1 people found this review helpful
He definitely suspicious of her bcs it was weird she knew what his like and dislikes. And the FL also knew him but she didn't want to get closer to him. It seems like the ML had memory lost? And it triggered a dream again bcs of her. So he tested her with extra task with his daily life
Was this review helpful to you?