Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: May 8, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Mars
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 8, 2020
Replying to lolxl • Sep 15, 2021
the sad part about the waiting is that there's no drama like these Hana Yori Dango series and I've already watched…
I’ sorry i don’t get it, how’s it different from the other versions??
0 2
Replying to sarrymast • Jun 28, 2021
6 episodes in and I must say, I'm pretty bored. The previous eps have been mostly wasted on non essential stuff.…
I personally don’t feel like that the story was being rushed or something, it was quite good, i myself kinda got into it at like the 4-5th episode. I don’t think that it was planned for 40 episodes, the story wrapped up pretty nicely in those 16 episodes
3 0
Replying to jade next door • Jun 18, 2021
i love the past couple but the present is just so boring!
same, I actually didn't like the present couple's chemistry
6 1
Replying to Macy • Apr 14, 2021
Filming actually started in early 2021. In February, Bright said in an interview that it might be released around…
samessyyyyy
1 0
Replying to Macy • Apr 10, 2021
Filming actually started in early 2021. In February, Bright said in an interview that it might be released around…
Bruhhh, it legit feels like forever, me as a HYD or BOF fan cannot wait for another masterpiece.
2 2
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Jan 5, 2021
i just saw that a trailer was released on Dec 3, saying that "coming soon". Hoping that i get to see one of the legendary dramas out there in a new and kinda up to my expectations type of a version as soon as possible. Waitingggg......
1 0
Replying to maan_v • Jan 5, 2021
Title Intense Love
can you please tell me why the MML's sister is so fussy i didn't get it much, i mean why does she hates the MFL…
thanks.
1 0