News
On The Crown Princess • Jun 6, 2018
Title The Crown Princess Spoiler
la princesse commence à me taper sur les nerds. She's SUPID. Why can't you have trust your own bodygards? she's so selfish, I can't stand her.
0 0
Replying to Gehad • Jun 2, 2018
Title The Crown Princess
hi guys SJDK fansub is engsub on this site https://www.the-subber.com/sjdk/cp/ the first 2 Ep there >have fun
thank you very much
1 0
Replying to hope • Nov 10, 2017
Article Popular Dramas That I Dropped/Disliked
i agree, i lasted until episode 11 i think and that's me dropping it, coming back after seeing people saying how…
I think something was missing, I don’t know what but it’s THAT thing that made me dropped it
0 0
fanitha • Nov 9, 2017
Article Popular Dramas That I Dropped/Disliked
I think you should add the Descendant of the sun. I didn't last 5 episodes
10 0
