Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 11, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 21, 2024
Replying to Rish_star • Apr 23, 2025
Simply his master....if u want I can give you a little bit spoiler
I so ready for his character ❤️
1 0
Replying to Rish_star • Apr 23, 2025
Simply his master....if u want I can give you a little bit spoiler
Now i want to know more spoilers for markji's character 😭😭
0 2
On My Romance Scammer • Apr 7, 2025
Yk what since this series director is alone new.... let it take time... let his other series finish shooting... please don't let him rush this series 💀💀🙏🏻🧎‍♀️ bcs i love jumark i don't want this be bad in anyway...
Like I'm being so serious rn... let it take time but make it good 🤲🏻🤲🏻
7 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Apr 5, 2025
Crazy how tomorrow is last episode...time flies fast 🥲 anyway overall i really had fun watching it... but i love faifawine so much... i feel like they didn't get enough time but it was so good ❤️❤️❤️😭 I'll miss p10l gang so much...
2 0
Replying to Annabel • Mar 6, 2025
WE NEED TO SCREAM THIS LOUDER !!!
I literally learned editing for them 😭
1 0
Replying to YoonjiYuniiiYushua • Feb 28, 2025
Where did you read? Can you share please? I really want to read their story too please
On wattpad but it is removed now
0 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Feb 24, 2025
As someone who has read the novel beforehand faifawine kiss was a shocker. Idk how they gonna explain the kiss but I'mexcitedto follow the episodes because they are cute lol . But now i really really hope they didn't alter the story so much 🥲🥲
6 2
On Perfect 10 Liners • Feb 23, 2025
Ooooo that was fast.... i think like junior said faifawine story is 100% romantic i am kinda believing it . ...but honestly no one knows what might happened in the story ... 😩❤️ but honestly they are so cute together i hope juniormark get more and more work together
13 0
Replying to jam gutierrez • Feb 23, 2025
To those who read the novel, are the previous arcs really so involved in FaiWine's story? I love to see more of…
Honestly i don't think other characters appearing is a bad thing... because ultimately whatever they are doing is relative to faifa and wine...
3 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Feb 23, 2025
I think faifawine story is 100% romantic but no one knows what might happen in next eps... but they are so cute together 👀❤️ i hope junior and mark get more and more work together
6 0
Replying to Yuna • Feb 20, 2025
Their story just started but I'm already opening the "Fai protection" club. That bitch of a mother better not…
She might appear in one of the episodes but honestly depends on the story
0 0