Editorials
Replying to Sumo14 • Oct 13, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
I didn't feel any chemistry between the leads for the first 7 eps, but in episode 8 they clicked for me all of…
There are very few chaotic-neutral woman characters I've seen. The only similar that comes to mind is Manwol in Hotel del luna. When it comes to rather good but badass women I'd go for Stranger, Mr Queen, My name, Sell your haunted house, One the woman(but ending was a downward spiral), Knight flower and Vincenzo
2 0
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Oct 6, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
I've trouble to find her scary when she plays the killing act. I can't say if it's because of acting, or just…
She is unhinged and that is even better
0 1
Replying to Mephisto • Oct 6, 2024
Article "The Judge from Hell" Maintains Consistent Ratings, "Black Out" Concludes with Highest Viewership
she is a b*tch (character) and her acting is really bad in this one (actress)
No it is not and I don't even like her. It's probably her best role to date. You can root for a b*tch.
15 1
Replying to tin00 • Oct 6, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
She really cant act that well with a strong personality, her face acting Doesn't suit with her character. It looks…
I don't like her other roles but the exaggerated emotions in this one are perfect. She is normally such a cute one faced bad actress and here we have a theatre and I am loving it. If it was anyone else it would be just another badas actress doing hr normal shtick. This is perfect
0 0
Replying to SandraNoLie • Oct 5, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
Yeah Satan definitely killed his family...looks like mother left alive then. She knows things probably belive…
Satan is the old lady and she just wants to live in peace. Ex is just an evil human and overall humans are the real villains
3 3
On The Judge from Hell • Oct 5, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
I take back everything bad I have ever said about PSH. She thrives in this role.
8 1
Replying to TuRaCh • Oct 3, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
Well..well..well... so this is what a Korean anti-hero series looks like.
It looks like Vincenzo and few others. Its rare but when made well its gold and this one starts rly well
0 3
Replying to Lanshe • Sep 28, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
this TV show giving me "My demon " vibe !😊 I think they made similar plot bc a lot of ppl liked "my demon"…
Yeah but surprisingly psh is a much much better actress
0 0
Replying to nozeworld • Sep 28, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
brother can we SPEED UP THE ROMANCE because their chemistry is insaneeeeeee
No. Such dramas always go down the drain the second the romance peaks. The longer the enemies faze the better
0 1
Replying to ElBee • Sep 24, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
Second feels much better once it comes time to enact some eye for an eye justice, but I agree-ugh, I am quite…
wdym actor is ok. Do you think actors are beaten up for real?
1 1
Replying to bluemagicalgirl • Sep 24, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
Is there some comedy in this or does it have a serious vibe?
Def some comedy. Quite a lot for serious topic it touches so far
3 0
On The Judge from Hell • Sep 22, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
I think it's a first time Park Shin Hye plays someone else than herself and I love it. I will see how it develops but I'm having so much fun just watching her having fan while finally acting. The plot is ok too
3 0
On My Fated Boy • Aug 20, 2024
Title My Fated Boy
This drama is very sweet and realistic to a point. Probably not for a teenage viewer. They might find it boring. It is probably my fav c drama
12 0
Replying to Maleate • Mar 19, 2024
Person Han So Hee
I am mad at both. He is not a public person and doesn't have his profiles on social media
No I dont. They are both trash but only one is public trash
0 1
Replying to Rizi • Mar 17, 2024
Person Han So Hee
All of you need to get a life even after watching all of kdramas about harassing people on Internet and how it…
They can do whatever they like and we can think and say about it whatever we please. Actions have consequences and one of them is being judged by public if you are a public figure. I can freely doubt that the guy magically fell in love months after breakup with a person who knew for years before. Instead based on... life and reason I can think that he is a piece of dung that cheated with... this... and this something tried to switch blame on Hyeri.
8 2
Replying to Tabonsuka • Mar 17, 2024
Person Han So Hee
Idk the real story, but In general, cheating happens everyday. Even married people cheat. People fall out of love…
Cheating happens every day and if you cheat you are a bad person coz you hurt somebody. It is as simple as that. Cheating while trying to be a public person and be an example of a descent human is even uglier coz that makes you a hypocrite. Cheating ant trying to blame the person who was cheated on is the lowest of lows
7 2
Replying to Beatlesgal • Mar 17, 2024
Person Han So Hee
I'm just kind of curious ,why are people mad at HER and yet they're not mad at HIM when HE is the one that was…
I am mad at both. He is not a public person and doesn't have his profiles on social media
3 5
On Han So Hee • Mar 16, 2024
Person Han So Hee
If anyone believes they didn't have anything going on between them for him to basically switch - can I have your account number and pin?
11 3
On Han So Hee • Mar 16, 2024
Person Han So Hee
Well... all of her dramas are coming off my watchlist. She had a one expression in everything ive seen her anyway. Karma will get her
24 7
lo_ve • Oct 4, 2022
Article Ji Chang Wook, Wi Ha Joon, and Im Se Mi are confirmed for Disney+ drama "The Worst Evil"
JCW and Im Se Mi!!!!!! YES! I love her, she deserves the lead as almost no one else and w JCW. She will rock it!
5 0