News
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 15, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
I wonder why the kidnapper keeps calling FL unnie, instead of noona
3 3
On The Remarried Empress • Dec 10, 2024
Title The Remarried Empress
YAAAAAAAASSSSS
0 0
On Lee Jong Won • Dec 9, 2024
Person Lee Jong Won
IF GOD CREATED A PERSON USING FLOWER, IT'D BE LEE JONGWON
6 0
Replying to atom951 • Dec 9, 2024
Article 'When the Phone Rings', 'The Fiery Priest 2', 'The Tale of Lady Ok' cancel broadcasts
Sure, find a person that can read - don't expect the idiots in these comments to be able to help you with that.
why do u say so?
0 0
Replying to Tom • Dec 7, 2024
Article 'When the Phone Rings', 'The Fiery Priest 2', 'The Tale of Lady Ok' cancel broadcasts
- President unlawfully declared martial law- Lawmakers voted to lift martial law hours later- President reluctantly…
what does the martial law say
0 1
Lily Alice • Dec 7, 2024
Article 'When the Phone Rings', 'The Fiery Priest 2', 'The Tale of Lady Ok' cancel broadcasts
can anyone explain the situation
0 6
On Jo Jung Suk • Dec 5, 2024
Person Jo Jung Suk
GUYS CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ME MOVIES OR DRAMA WITH HIM IN IT
0 1
On Pilot • Dec 5, 2024
Title Pilot
What does the ending mean?
0 2
Replying to 9354263 • Dec 3, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Well basically Miaomiao wants to capture the Black Lotus (a character who fakes innocence and kindness while in…
ohh thank youu
3 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Dec 3, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
WHat does the title The Guide to Capturing a Black Lotus mean?
1 2
On Family Matters • Dec 1, 2024
Title Family Matters
is it good
1 0
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 30, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
any prediction what will happen in next ep?
0 0
On The Best Day of My Life • Nov 29, 2024
Title The Best Day of My Life
I loved the mini vlog by Manman
0 1
Replying to marinette • Nov 29, 2024
Title The Best Day of My Life
I loved the mini vlog by Manman
Does anyone know why Xie Shi calls Manman by his full name and not nickname
0 0
On I May Love You • Nov 28, 2024
Title I May Love You
Guys, should i watch it?
0 1
Replying to HJHofT17 • Nov 24, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
One spoiler I saw that someone translated from the novel. SE finds out HJ is the one calling him because she has…
Aww the wallpaper part is so so cuutee. Thank youu
0 0
Replying to 10years • Nov 24, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
I'll tell you one that I read, it is not about the main couple, but about how FL got mutism.So, FL's mother was…
Please do tell us more spoilers if u find :D
0 1
Replying to 10years • Nov 24, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
I'll tell you one that I read, it is not about the main couple, but about how FL got mutism.So, FL's mother was…
thank you soooo much
0 3
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 24, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
PLEASE PLEASE ANYONE SPOILERS FROM NOVEL????
1 11
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 16, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
Is Mu Ziqi's father and Marquis's father the same guy?
0 1