Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 5, 2021
Replying to _sunflower_ • Aug 26, 2021
https://youtu.be/wQWoaGQbmbw2:12 i just hope it's not a dream or something else! 😭
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
THEY'RE SOOOO CUTEEEEEEE
2 0
Replying to matangoguma • Aug 7, 2021
I wasn't a rich kid, our parents even didn't have car, but our parents sent us to prestigous school (from kindergarten…
I hope you're not stressed because of those things
0 0
Replying to matangoguma • Aug 7, 2021
I wasn't a rich kid, our parents even didn't have car, but our parents sent us to prestigous school (from kindergarten…
No, like making them force to study singing. I thought rich kids go to manage their business or smth
0 0
Replying to sagesana • Jul 28, 2021
my friends watched Penthouse and they love it. I'm on ep 2 and it's hard for me to continue because I dislike…
It has a whole load of plot twist. The plot's thick. If you like these then watch it.
0 1
On He Yu • Jul 24, 2021
Person He Yu
His acting in My Fated Boy is soooo good. He understood the character so well
14 0
On My Fated Boy • Jul 24, 2021
Title My Fated Boy
The ML is really good at acting
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
6 0
Replying to Cwarrior • Jul 23, 2021
Title Be Together
What episode?
I hope Xiao Lei stays away from trash
0 1
Replying to Cwarrior • Jul 23, 2021
Title Be Together
What episode?
Its the starting song. You can see it in all episodes
0 3
On Miles Wei • Jul 19, 2021
Person Miles Wei
He's a really good actor, I want to see him in more good works ^^
4 0