Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 14, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: August 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 1, 2025
Replying to vael • Mar 28, 2026
duang i am so happy for you my yearner i am in actual tears ; i hope all our yearnings end in full bloom
lmao I'm happy that yearner didn't die in the process
3 0
Replying to oddsare • Mar 28, 2026
Nine episodes into Duang With You and I need someone to explain how this show keeps getting away with murder while…
wow this was so beautifully written😭
1 1
Replying to tisya • Mar 28, 2026
duang is so BIGGGGGGGGG😭😭😭
I saw a very different side of him today and believe me I did not see that coming from any where AHHHHHHHHH
6 0
On Contrast • Mar 28, 2026
Title Contrast
The actors have so much Potential...if this truly was a fluffy cute High School BL it could've been one of the bests this season. Idk If I'm okay with continuing this tho.
4 0
Replying to misspulane • Mar 28, 2026
Title Contrast Spoiler
The tutor story line was a big surprise😳😬😵‍💫😫. I'm theorising that Akira is an orphan and this…
it is otherwise:)
1 2
Replying to 15553166 • Mar 28, 2026
I really like shows that build up a relationship and characters. This one did a great job fun. The 3 garbage jbls…
Jbls lately isn't doing for me as well...I miss those old era when Jbls hit different
4 1
Replying to Verozay • Mar 28, 2026
I have just finished episode 9…I can finally breathe…I think it’s going to get even wilder
Can you tho?
9 5
On Duang with You • Mar 28, 2026
It's their first project together and damn CHEMISTRY!! KISSES?!they real good with that. DMD knows their stuffs wellllll
15 0
Replying to apathy • Mar 28, 2026
the concept of being too lazy to top but being a pro rider 😭 qin i love you so much
ikr this dynamic is insane
3 0
On Duang with You • Mar 28, 2026
"I'll devour you the minute you get drunk" is the wildest thing I have heard in a while.
15 1
Replying to Unpopularopinionbydemand • Mar 7, 2026
One thing Domundi will never get wrong is a first kiss, my god!!!His little finger that was fidgeting as he's…
omg atlast someone who noticed his fingers...that guy did his homework well....I MEAN OUTSTANDING OMG!!!
7 0
Replying to hanbinownsme • Mar 7, 2026
DUANG IN QIN finally in next ep 😍🙏🏻
Duang in Qin is DIABOLICAL lmao
9 1
Replying to hanbinownsme • Mar 7, 2026
my breathing stopped, heart skipped a bit and stopped blinking I WAS DYINGGGGGGHGGGG
we're all Duang in this:>
10 1
Replying to Serenity210 • Mar 7, 2026
Do you also think that what happens at the end, apart from the kiss, will be Duang's dream, because this scene…
and that is why I love DMD... they never dream IT'S ALWAYS HAPPENING LMAO
7 0
On Duang with You • Mar 7, 2026
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT DUANG BUT I'LL DIE BEFORE HIM I KNOW THAT FOR SURE
and QIN IS CRAZY!!!
DUANG DEF DID NOT SEE THAT COMING:)
9 0
Replying to NobL • Feb 24, 2026
I suppose the low rating here was due to the epoch, not the drama.
epoch?
1 2
On Love Story in the 1970s • Feb 24, 2026
I don't get the ratings anymore:) Cuz I crave for dramas like this ! This is just that good till now. My boy Arthur Chen..why is he so attractive for god sake😭 this is my first time watching Sun Qian ngl she's an remarkable actress. I'm loving where this show is going rn...BUT PLS THIS DESERVES A HIGH RATING!!
7 0