Editorials
Replying to nolatoo • Feb 11, 2024
Title Captivating the King
The sickly queen is his wife. The little prince is his nephew. The prince’s mother, the previous queen, was…
I'm really looking forward for today's ep. They are going to air 2 eps, right?
1 0
Replying to nolatoo • Feb 11, 2024
Title Captivating the King
The sickly queen is his wife. The little prince is his nephew. The prince’s mother, the previous queen, was…
That does make sense!
0 0
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • Feb 11, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
no judgment here. finishing up my second round right now.
I never repeat the drama when it's ongoing. Just saw LLTG again!
1 0
Replying to Sheeeep • Feb 11, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Pre release... Extended Ep 17-https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5000203703353380
Can someone translate it in English?
0 0
Replying to aireax_ • Feb 11, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
lin yiyang setting the standard up every episode 😭
After watching this drama I want good looking, caring, understanding and loving bf/husband. Just wanna proof my mom not all looking men are mean.
0 0
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 11, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
1 hour 35 mins🤩
1 0
Replying to nolatoo • Feb 11, 2024
Title Captivating the King
The sickly queen is his wife. The little prince is his nephew. The prince’s mother, the previous queen, was…
Last question, if ML is married then why did he say that he would have married FL if she was woman?
0 4
Replying to nolatoo • Feb 11, 2024
Title Captivating the King
The sickly queen is his wife. The little prince is his nephew. The prince’s mother, the previous queen, was…
Is the Queen kind of looking after those two kids? If he is married, then why is that servant in the picture?The King's mother looks like the devil/mean.
0 6
On Captivating the King • Feb 10, 2024
Title Captivating the King
Lee In is married to that Queen, or was she his brother's wife and son? Also, is "the grand queen" mean person? Did he poison the previous king?
0 8
Replying to sawargaa • Feb 9, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
already in you currently watching tabLove Me Love My Voice. this drama from the same novel author* why you gave…
Yeah, I did that today.
0 0
Replying to sawargaa • Feb 9, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
already in you currently watching tabLove Me Love My Voice. this drama from the same novel author* why you gave…
I forgot to update my CW tab. But except Prison Playbook and Forensic examiner Song Ci, I've seen all of the above dramas.
0 2
Replying to sawargaa • Feb 9, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
already in you currently watching tabLove Me Love My Voice. this drama from the same novel author* why you gave…
Me? I've completed it long back.
0 4
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 9, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Happy Chinese New Year! 🧧🎊🎉 Would love to visit China someday.
7 0
Replying to Gnicks • Feb 9, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Just copied from twitter:(Ctto)🍒Did u sleep when u came back from the long distance flight?☕️I came straight…
Thanks Bae! 😘
1 0
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 9, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
What are they talking about in this post? https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3HYkieP0CR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
1 4
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 9, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Guys, please suggest me some series in the meantime.
0 8
Replying to Lovely • Feb 9, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Feels like it's time to rewatch Love Like the Galaxy
I love 'Love Like the Galaxy.' I don't know why, but for some reason, I didn't like the endings of 'LLTG' and 'Hidden Love.' I've rewatched 'One and Only' about 10 times, but then I feel like some scenes are just unrealistic or involve overacting. No, offence but it's my personal opinion.
1 0
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 8, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Please ppl post reels on insta with english subtitles!
0 0
Replying to Marwen Ricky • Feb 8, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
YG : "I wasn't mentally prepared for this"Me : none of us were prepared for this, sis 😂😂
What happened?
0 0
Replying to mayurocks • Feb 7, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Bae, I feel like my reason for rejecting guys is because I'm in love with fictional men 🙈🥰🤭 I swear this…
I'm not going to settle for less at all. Being single is better than any unwanted relationship.
1 0