News Replying to neko_gorogoro_ • May 28, 2024
Title Bitter Sweet Hell Spoiler
where can I watch this show? I was watching on Dailymotion but they took it down. 💔
Google 'my asían tv'
0 1
On Wedding Impossible • May 21, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
I loved Moon Sang Min, but not his character :/
1 0
Replying to Satine • May 21, 2024
Person Jun Chang Geun
I swear i dont gonna watch his drama anymore
why? what happened
1 1
On Choi Kwang Rok • May 21, 2024
Person Choi Kwang Rok
he so fine 👀👉👈
27 1
On 20th Century Girl • Apr 28, 2024
Title 20th Century Girl
can someone pls recommend me movies like this one, but with better ending?
0 1
Replying to Lovely Runner • Mar 8, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Replying to deleted comment
you are the weird one. It just has a few coincidences, nothing to be stressed about 🙄
1 0
On Jang Dong Yoon • Mar 7, 2024
Person Jang Dong Yoon
4 dramas in ONE YEAR?? OMG this is such a productive man
6 1
On Park Gyu Young • Mar 6, 2024
Person Park Gyu Young
she's so feminine and delicate I LOVE HER
8 0
Replying to Corn Salad • Mar 1, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
WOW! I love this drama so so so much. I was in a break from watching dramas cause of my exams, but this is going…
if you don't want spoilers, it's better to watch while it's airing.
3 0
On Park Jin Young • Feb 22, 2024
Person Park Jin Young
Jackson: JINYOUNGAAAAAAH
2 0
Replying to Dem-Rae • Feb 21, 2024
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
oh I can’t believe myself! I have just realized Kim Seok Woo and Kang Tae Oh are not the same person 😧please…
your comment made me laugh 😂
2 0
On Oh Min Suk • Feb 17, 2024
Person Oh Min Suk
he's so sexy
4 0
On A Shop for Killers • Feb 15, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers
loved it ❤️
2 0
On Choi Hyun Wook • Feb 13, 2024
Person Choi Hyun Wook
He's so precious MUST BE PROTECTED AT ALL COST ✊
9 0
Replying to NotMeOnTop • Feb 10, 2024
Title One Ordinary Day
Can someone recommend me shows like this with no romance please?
A Shop for killers?
3 0
On A Shop for Killers • Feb 8, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers Spoiler
What happened with Bale????
0 2
Replying to bloomingtide • Jan 25, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers
Can someone tell me in what countries is it available on D+, so i don't have to vpn server guess/hop my way into…
I can watch it from Argentina.
1 1
On A Shop for Killers • Jan 25, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers
I love this show, it's so good
2 0
On A Shop for Killers • Jan 17, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers Spoiler
I hope the ML is not actually dead. Is he's, then it means someone betrayed him, who would kill him like that?
0 1
On Nam Gi Ae • Jan 12, 2024
Person Nam Gi Ae
she's so good at acting ❤️
0 0
