Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 26, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 4, 2021
Replying to wasteland • Apr 24, 2022
Yeah, I'm wondering whether to watch it or not. Ep 1 was a slight disappointment. The story was boring and too…
Yeah same here There were too many characters and I couldn’t keep up also some of them were not necessarily interesting to the plot
1 2
Replying to jeaniec • Apr 12, 2022
Person Park So Dam
Hope she is doing well and returns to screen soon. Sending positive thoughts and prayers for speedy recovery
Is she sick?
0 2
Replying to Maiah • Mar 8, 2022
Title Thirty-Nine
I can't put my finger on it but there's something I really don't like about this show. Maybe it's the relationships.…
Personally I don’t like the way that the men leads have more my screen time than the female leads
11 1