K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 2 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 9 hours ago
Replying to dramafeast • Aug 6, 2023 Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook Although comments here are less than 5k, i am blessed to watch this drama and could enjoy sharing thoughts and… Cheers! 🍻🥳It’s so nice to be here, camping 🏕️ too!…and reading all the comments… 5 1
Replying to Bahar • Aug 6, 2023 Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook Guys lets rate every episode individually, we might be able to get the ratings to go up. 8.5 is too low for this… I’m rating it every episode!🤗 3 0
Replying to merkun • Aug 5, 2023 Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook Spoiler Watch it, it’s a must!😅👋🏻🥳 Yeah,chasing a drama is quite torture sometimes but I enjoyed this drama so much, I’m ready to wait agonizingly…🫠🤪🥰 0 0
Replying to Drama Tea • Aug 5, 2023 Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook I want to watch this show soooo bad but I am afraid of a tragic ending 😭 Watch it, it’s a must!😅👋🏻🥳 3 2
Replying to merkun • Aug 5, 2023 Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook Same here!!🙋♀️ Hello 🥰dear!👋🏻Been wandering aimlessly to C-dramaland these fast few months …now, I‘ve found this gem!!🥰🫠 1 0
Replying to merkun • Aug 4, 2023 Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook I was rolling!!!🤣How can he lie with a straight face!!!😂Just like oh,ok another day to lie and just to comfort… 🤣🤪😂 0 0
Replying to dramafeast • Aug 4, 2023 Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook Unknowingly i fell in love with this series! I m so glad i started mid airing and not the start coz the wait is… Same here!!🙋♀️ 3 2
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 4, 2023 Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook "You wanted to save me so badly you sobbed uncontrollably and tried to force your internal energy upon me, you… I was rolling!!!🤣How can he lie with a straight face!!!😂Just like oh,ok another day to lie and just to comfort him...🤪😂🤣 7 2
Replying to alexn00b • Aug 1, 2023 Title When I Fly Towards You The douban ratings went up again to 7.7 with 82K reviews (which is very high for a sweet youth drama) and 563K… 🥳👏🏻🤗Thank you for the update!🥰 4 0
Replying to GRIM REAPER • Jul 31, 2023 Title Exclusive Fairytale Okk.But I miss RANG RANG ..... I miss Rang rang ,too!🫠 0 1
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Jul 29, 2023 Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook Spoiler I’m loving SXY(Estelle Chen) character!🥰 6 2
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Jul 28, 2023 Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook Spoiler Where is Estelle Chen? 🤔Like her lovely face!😍Ok don’t come after me!🙇♀️ 3 2
On Luo Yun Xi • Jul 28, 2023 Person Luo Yun Xi Wishing you all the success,good health & what else…All the best!!!🫠❤️❤️ 10 0
On Luo Yun Xi • Jul 27, 2023 Person Luo Yun Xi 🥳🥳😍🥰🎂🎂💐💐🎊🎊HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY dear XIXI ge!!🎂🎂🎂💐💐💐🎊🎊🎊🥳🥳🥳 9 0
On Luo Yun Xi • Jul 27, 2023 Person Luo Yun Xi A very Happy Birthday!!!🎂💐🎊Wishing you every happiness and success!💫🥳 9 0
On Luo Yun Xi • Jul 27, 2023 Person Luo Yun Xi I’m here to wish him an advance very happy birthday!💐🎊❤️ 6 0
Replying to merkun • Jul 26, 2023 Person Luo Yun Xi Happy Birthday in advance dear XiXi!🫠🎂🎊😍❤️ All the very best!!😇💫 1 0
camping 🏕️ too!…and reading all the comments…