K-Drama
Replying to ProficientPoodle • Dec 10, 2023
Title Only Friends
Me internally dying to see NeoMark casted in another series again.
I hope too! But Neo has a new partner in Cooking Crush... Why the heck does GMMTV always switch the partners for Neo?!
2 4
On Cooking Crush • Dec 10, 2023
Title Cooking Crush
I've got one question... Why does GMMTV always switch the partners for Neo?
0 5
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Dec 6, 2023
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
Baggy Jeans 👖👖👖👖👖
5 0
On Pim Latthgarmon Pinrojkeerathi • Dec 6, 2023
Person Pim Latthgarmon Pinrojkeerathi
She kinda looks like the girl version of Nanon😅
1 1
Replying to miasneoz17 • Dec 3, 2023
Person Tutor Koraphat Lamnoi
You guys, I saw a video of "rumors about Thai actors" and they said that tutor likes James, and that he is jealous…
I btw really like tutor and tutoryim were my favs in Cutie Pie 🙃
2 1
On Tutor Koraphat Lamnoi • Dec 3, 2023
Person Tutor Koraphat Lamnoi
You guys, I saw a video of "rumors about Thai actors" and they said that tutor likes James, and that he is jealous of him... I don't believe that, do you know anything? here's the link: https://youtube.com/shorts/FRxijnxbQp0?si=OsxvcjAupkWi9vbV
0 2
Replying to Aaku • Dec 2, 2023
Review Pit Babe
Just like you said I really don't think anything is missing till now. Everything fits so perfectly from their…
Yeah, it was pretty funny but so much going on😅 Still liked it and it was like My School President, you couldn't not smile in some moments.
1 0
Replying to KurohanaNita • Dec 2, 2023
Person Nut Supanut Lourhaphanich
Smth like 185cm =)
Ok, thx😊
0 0
Replying to Aaku • Nov 30, 2023
Review Pit Babe
Just like you said I really don't think anything is missing till now. Everything fits so perfectly from their…
Sheesh 😅 And the switched roles was really creative but also so confusing🤯
1 2
Replying to Aaku • Nov 29, 2023
Review Pit Babe
Just like you said I really don't think anything is missing till now. Everything fits so perfectly from their…
He punched him? Okay, now I'm even more excited 😆 I hope that North and Sonic will end up together, but not as unclear as Tiw and Por...
2 4
Aaku • Nov 28, 2023
Review Pit Babe
I'm loving your review! There's finally someone who doesn't hate on the missing chemistry between Babe and Charlie, which I don't think is missing or it will develop for sure. I also really like Way, but I'm a bit sorry for him too... I'm curious what will happen when Babe finds out about Way's feelings for him... And lastly: North and Sonic will be like Tiw from My School President, cause you can't hate him! (my opinion) And I hope they will develop feelings for each other.
4 6
On Nut Supanut Lourhaphanich • Nov 28, 2023
Person Nut Supanut Lourhaphanich
How tall is he? Cuz he seems pretty tall...
3 2
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • Nov 25, 2023
Person Meen Nichakoon Khajornborirak
Wow!!! Had no idea he was so young! His height makes him look very mature.
How tall is he?
0 0
Replying to Odessa_lady • Nov 25, 2023
Title Pit Babe
True, he does look like a pup, but somehow he pinned muscular Babe down and held him there. From my experience,…
Ah, okay. Thank U!
0 0
Replying to Odessa_lady • Nov 24, 2023
Title Pit Babe
True, he does look like a pup, but somehow he pinned muscular Babe down and held him there. From my experience,…
What's btw with the martial arts thingy?
0 2
Replying to riwuriwu • Nov 24, 2023
Title Pit Babe
-North and Sonic are one of the best side characters ive seen in a while, they make me happy whenever they appear!!-Im…
Yes, me too. I think that the chemistry between Babe and Charlie will get better per episode and I don't know why everyone already talks bad about the main couple's chemistry. Like: we're at ep 2!
1 0
On The Middleman's Love • Nov 10, 2023
Title The Middleman's Love
Yayyy, I'm so happy that today is the day of their first series!!! they were my favs in Cutie Pie🙃
3 0
On The Boy Next World • Nov 7, 2023
Title The Boy Next World
It's going to be aired in 2024 not 2020
0 2
