Celebrity
On Zhong Wei Hua • Apr 19, 2025
Person Zhong Wei Hua
Amazing in everything I've seen him in! One of my favourite actors to draw, too :) Such expressive eyes and smiles!
0 0
On Li Yu • Apr 18, 2025
Person Li Yu
Oh my gosh, loved her so much in the Princess and the Werewolf!!
0 0
On Yang Zhi Wen • Apr 5, 2025
Person Yang Zhi Wen
Her portrayal of Juli in Legend of Zhuohua was amazing! I was way more invested in her character's sweet romance with henchman Zhimu than the ML and FL. Great work!
0 0
On Jinna Fu • Mar 31, 2025
Person Jinna Fu
I didn't love the Glory but I LOVED her portrayal in it!! Such an amazing actress.
1 0
On He Hong Shan • Mar 31, 2025
Person He Hong Shan
Loved her in the Double so so so much!!!
0 0
On Sui Lan • Mar 25, 2025
Person Sui Lan
Amazing actress! Her character was terrifying and subtle in Love is True and was so well played I repeatedly forgot there was an actor behind the character. I definitely yelled at her character a few times! Whew. Well done.
0 0
On Xue Qing • Mar 11, 2025
Person Xue Qing
Loved her role in the Troupe in Psych Hunter!
0 0
On Wen Zhao • Mar 11, 2025
Person Wen Zhao
Love this guy in the Troupe in Psych Hunter! Natural 20 charisma.
0 0
On Cheng Xing Yuan • Mar 11, 2025
Person Cheng Xing Yuan
His portrayal of the young horologist in Psych Hunter is SO GOOD!!! Fantastic actor.
0 0
On Jun Ik Ryoung • Mar 9, 2025
Person Jun Ik Ryoung
Loved her role as Yoon Ahm in The Story of Park's Marriage Contract so much. Great actress!
0 0
On Zhao Zi Qi • Mar 5, 2025
Person Zhao Zi Qi
Love her portrayal in Destined! Keep up the great work <3
1 0
On Wu Mian • Mar 3, 2025
Person Wu Mian
She's so amazing in Destined! :)
1 0
On Tenzing Jigmey • Mar 2, 2025
Person Tenzing Jigmey
Such an incredible nuanced actor
0 0
On Ji Tae Yun • Feb 27, 2025
Person Ji Tae Yun
Cry laughed at his reaction to the BL comment in Dear Hyeri! Great actor, hope to see him in bigger roles soon :)
0 0
On Xin Kai Li • Feb 19, 2025
Person Xin Kai Li
Incredible work in Fangs of Fortune!
1 0
On So Hee Jung • Jan 30, 2025
Person So Hee Jung
Absolutely KILLED it in Miraculous Brothers, wow! One of those rare cases where both the parent and child characters were very much their own over the top personalities while also so very definitely being related. I've rarely seen that in a kdrama where I was like oh yeah that is definitely your kid! Great portrayal of a character who at first glance seems shallow but actually has a lot of depth.
1 0
Replying to roddib • Jan 30, 2025
Person Kim Ji Woo
Miraculous Brothers is one of the best written k-dramas I've seen. Memory is another fave.
Seriously! Just finished watching it and was so impressed.
1 0
On Kim Ji Woo • Jan 30, 2025
Person Kim Ji Woo
Absolutely LOVED the script for Miraculous Brothers, amazing character arcs, gratifying comeuppance, and a really well done aromantic asexual platonic relationship between two men.
1 0
On Choi Duk Moon • Jan 29, 2025
Person Choi Duk Moon
This man is so good at his job that I didn't even realize it was him in Miraculous Brothers after watching Rookie Historian about a million times. WOW. Transformative.
0 0