News
On The Heirs • Dec 17, 2013
Title The Heirs
I guess I was the only mad person laughing like crazy at the end....20 hours of my life in that ending xD I can only laugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
11 0
On In a Good Way • Dec 17, 2013
Title In a Good Way
This drama is crack!! I think is one of my favourites airing right now!! It's a torture waiting for 1 ep for week like with let's eat TT___TT
4 0
Skye-N-Rain • Dec 14, 2013
Article American adaptation of Hana Yori Dango Teaser released!
Hell no...............dat hair......................well if someday I want to laugh like a mad person I'll give this a try...............just kidding xDDD
2 0
Replying to mikachan • Dec 14, 2013
Title The Heirs
I think I'm the only happy about watching again my true OTP, Eun Sang's mom and Kim Tan's mom *___*
they were on of the reasons, well I watched the drama of the cast not for Park Shin Hye even though I love her....the main couple sucked so badly that I can't -.-
0 0
On The Heirs • Dec 12, 2013
Title The Heirs Spoiler
"I'm a control freak and I'm the jealous type" and Eun Sang is like ohhhhhhhh so cute...............wtf?? That isn't cute -.-
9 0
On The Heirs • Dec 12, 2013
Title The Heirs Spoiler
I think I'm the only happy about watching again my true OTP, Eun Sang's mom and Kim Tan's mom *___*
14 0
On Bel Ami • Dec 5, 2013
Title Bel Ami
Okay I have another love/hate relationship with JGS too but this drama isn't that bad -.- well I wasn't expecting too much but if you're bored you can watch this drama, but it's so dumb sometimes...SMH but hey it's based on a manhwa so...
3 0
On The Heirs • Dec 4, 2013
Title The Heirs
I'm not the biggest fan of Kim Tan but this ep almost break my poor heart TT_TT
3 0
On Marry Him If You Dare • Dec 4, 2013
Title Marry Him If You Dare Spoiler
In reality this drama had like 2 writters chanes and the principal idea was to make Se Joo with Mi Rae buy Lee Dong Gun appeared but the ratings dropped when she tries to do more scenes with LDG and YEH so at the end it was supposed to end with Se Joo and Mirae but because this was supposed to be LDG's comeback you have this end........
0 0
On My Love from the Star • Dec 1, 2013
Title My Love from the Star
I'm the only one here for Park Hae Jin?
3 0
Replying to mikachan • Nov 29, 2013
Title Bel Ami
I'm done I need Jang Woo to end up with IU or I'll flip tables like at this rate in reply 1994 TT_TT
I know it but in my ideal world Woo Bin ends up with Shin Hye, Tan ends up forever alone, here Jang Woo ends with IU xDDD my world is fantastic hahaha
0 0
On Bel Ami • Nov 27, 2013
Title Bel Ami
I'm done I need Jang Woo to end up with IU or I'll flip tables like at this rate in reply 1994 TT_TT
2 0
On Rough Play • Nov 27, 2013
Title Rough Play Spoiler
Okay, Lee Joon saved the movie and the day, it's a good movie but my life isn't going to change or anything, but one thing is very clear. An actor is an actor.
4 0
On Bel Ami • Nov 24, 2013
Title Bel Ami
Lee Jang Woo a female version of Bo Tong? Bitch are you blind? xDDDD
0 0
On Glass Mask • Nov 19, 2013
Title Glass Mask Spoiler
That ending, all of them happy -.- it was so good, the revenge and then all of them live happily...............another hour of my life wasted
1 2
On Goddess of Marriage • Nov 19, 2013
Title Goddess of Marriage
I can only say, DON'T WATCH THIS!! 36 HOURS THAT I LOST TT__TT
8 0
On The Woman Who Married Three Times • Nov 19, 2013
Title The Woman Who Married Three Times
Okay the title for worst mom ever goes to this woman -.-
2 0
Replying to mikachan • Nov 18, 2013
Title Madly in Love
LOL I began in ep 6 because I can't with SeoHyun xDD
yeah well xD but she was awkward like Suzy in dream high lol
0 0
On L et M: The Reason I Love You, Other Stories • Nov 18, 2013
Title L et M: The Reason I Love You, Other Stories
where the fuck is this? TT__TT
1 3
On Fashion King • Nov 18, 2013
Title Fashion King
Don't trust Shin Se Kyung's dramas and that's all -.-
9 0
