News
On KinnPorsche • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Kinn from the book never questioned Porsches loyalty. Fuck this
9 2
Replying to Meera • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I noticed Tawan really spoke like he did in the novel. The number of times he calls himself Tawan like a third…
He did and chay does too, most characters do tbh
2 1
Replying to StuntSaver • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So the third ship is already sailing but the second ship hasn't even started??
The pain is real
2 4
Replying to Sanie • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Istg kinn is the dumbest person alive
Amen
1 0
Replying to Sanie • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ao3 going to explode after this ep lmao
As it should i want kimchay fics
4 1
Replying to MJ_7 • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What just happened in the ep?? OMG..
Too much
3 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Tawan go in ur grave
14 3
On KinnPorsche • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
My hatred for tawan can not be put into words
6 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
MILE WHY DID U LIE ABOUT THE POOL SCENE
12 8
On KinnPorsche • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Vegaspete starts next week 😏
15 9
Replying to Zora • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I love that kimchay didn't kiss on the lips since the actor of Porschay is a minor
I didnt but if the actor will feel comfortable with the kiss on the lips then we will see it if not then jts also ok
3 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
VEGASPETE IS HAPPENING OMG
7 2
Replying to Moon • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I already feel the hate coming for Kinn's ex, he doesn't even deserve a name lol
He should be in his grave
1 1
Replying to Cherry • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The fact that I'm impatiently waiting for VegasPete knowing very well it might be the most Toxic shit I have ever…
Be proud of it lmao
1 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Im so scared ugh
7 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The cut version is delayed by 30 mins.
0 3
On KinnPorsche • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
1 hour and 44 mins more 🤡
5 4
Replying to Meera • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I wish all the best to everyone today.Looking at the poster, tweet and everything. I hope we survive today whatever…
Aint no way ill survive
0 1
Replying to bubbleworld • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Apo’s going to break out his skills today and crush us all with Porsche’s pain.
Stop im not ready
0 0
Replying to Little Daisy • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://twitter.com/es_tehhambar/status/1533072415076413440?t=ufH0nao7_-D0Qz5O0h1JRA&s=19Watch out Kinn! This…
Omfg 😭😭
0 0

7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1