Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 days ago
  • Location: In Moran's chamber
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: December 4, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award7 Flower Award34 Coin Gift Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award4 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Lore Librarian1 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award1
Replying to Seahorse • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
They're so adorables I swear to God 😭
I just can't with their cuteness 😭
1 1
Replying to Clara • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Guy's I'm so excited 😭😭😭😭😭
WE ALL ARE
1 0
Replying to Riri • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Its still on their story...what goes on??
They are so sus
0 1
Replying to Mimicat • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
MDJFJKFKFJFJ IM GOIJG CRAZY
I would keep you knocked you and have you wake up to the new episode but i refuse to go through the pain of waiting alone so im gone give you the kiss of resuscitation πŸˆβ€β¬›
0 1
Replying to nozumini • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
they deleted the post??? what
WHAT ARE THEY DOING I STG
0 0
Replying to InvisibleInsomnia • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Does anyone else get really anxious before a new episode airs or is it just me πŸ€”
Ur not alone love
0 1
Replying to honeymitha • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Me: BOC, petevegas scenes please!BOC: Just wait for tonight!
They are clowning
2 1
Replying to Badass Bunny • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
JDNSKZIEJWKSJDNWKSKDNW WHAT HAVE I JUST SEEN JRKSKSJDJSKSJDKKSKSSJSNDJJEKSJD
MDJFJKFKFJFJ IM GOIJG CRAZY
0 3
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
We were hyping up vp and now they removed the rape sceneπŸ˜’i think it ie a loop......
Still mad about this
0 0
Replying to The scientist • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Am I the only one that want VP story in season 2??. I want season one to end on a cliffhanger when vegas caught…
Ur most likely the only one bc my patience cant deal with waitinf for 2 years 😭
3 0
Replying to The scientist • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Do ya all like fans service or not?? ?I saw some comments on BOC Instagram page, some fans were saying they want…
I prefer their natural relationship, i wouldnt like to see it get forced
15 0
Replying to Clara • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Good morning my little sunshines how are you today πŸ€—πŸ€—
Morning our lil love❀ im good wbu
0 1
Replying to DanielEstanque • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I think you can watch in https://kisskh.me/Drama/KinnPorsche-The-Series?id=4656&q=trueI think it's a legal site,…
Its an illegal site considering it doesn't benefit the show if you stream it there but some people cant afford iqiyi so its ok
4 0
Replying to GoogstarP • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You know what day it is...πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί
Best day
1 0
Replying to cee • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
i really do wish that vegaspete started earlier so we could get a nice slow burn cause their storyline is so complicated…
I hope they strictly focus on vegaspete for the rest of the show lmao
3 4
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Yeahhhh it'sfeel like I am at my limit of patience
So am i 😭
0 1
Replying to 8592375 • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
at first i was hoping for a lot of screen time for pete nd vegas, now i would be more than happy if we got EVEN…
Literally ill pick up any crumbs
3 0
Replying to honeymitha • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
ep 7, did they really did mas****n or they acted!? In behind the scene they keep on mentioning the word "Mutual…
They acted, they wore a sock on their dick lmfaooo 😭
6 4