Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 days ago
  • Location: In Moran's chamber
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: December 4, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award7 Flower Award34 Coin Gift Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award4 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Lore Librarian1 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award1
Replying to Sanie • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
God please give us VP and KC tomorrow πŸ™πŸ₯²
Praying 😭
1 0
Replying to nanaminsthighs • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
after almost 4 weeks i am back because a certain person missed me πŸ€”
ME im that person 😭❀ what ep are you on bby? How are your studies? HOW ARE U
0 4
On KinnPorsche • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
In 24 hours from now we will be hiding from spoielrs lmfoao
12 4
Replying to Jokrisha • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Not me getting a cat and calling him Apo because I love my babies
I love ur cat
1 0
Replying to FullStop • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
In a interview with MADAN, Vegas said he can eat any kind of insects except silkworm. I'm like wow man, how badass…
Im now an insect.
4 1
Replying to Mimicat • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
unpopular opinion? 90 % of this comment section is a member of the vegas cult meaning he is above our lives and…
NO CUZ SEEING UR PROFILE PIC AND U SAYING THIS GIVES ME TRAITOR VIBES AMDFNKG
3 1
Replying to FullStop • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://youtube.com/shorts/2C7wTFVCft4?feature=shareThis Tawan guy will surely kill us with his looks. So hotπŸ₯΅
stan the actor not the character LMAOOOOOOO
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
unpopular opinion? 90 % of this comment section is a member of the vegas cult meaning he is above our lives and…
Thats a ghost ship hehe, I am curious how you will feel one vegas and pete start
3 1
Replying to czarwonyzielonyczerwonyz • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
maybe unpopular opinion but I'm kinda team Vegas,,,,,, I wish Porsche would be his bodyguard he seems fun πŸ€”πŸ€”
unpopular opinion? 90 % of this comment section is a member of the vegas cult meaning he is above our lives and we shall stan him forever but not with porsche we want him with pete
11 8
Replying to Badass Bunny • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
This is our Minny powerrrrrrr πŸ˜β€πŸ’œ
SUPERIOR
2 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ppl should fucking get in their heads that ones sexuality should NOT be labeled as a genre. Or do we usually say…
we really do have one brain cell lmao we almost said the same thing
4 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
We gotta do 90k before the uncut airs tomorrowwwww
we will bby unless mdl crushes
0 0
Replying to Inusike • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I saw a comment now on another BL page, and they said BL are made for teenagers , now I feel really bad because…
I addressed it on there, it is so stupid
3 0
On Star and Sky: Star in My Mind • May 27, 2022
I heard someone said on here that BL's are made for teenagers only -- I won't bother to scroll but I will address it, sexuality is not a genre, that's like saying '' hetero shows are for kids " do you see how ironic that sounds? Let's not reserve it to a certain group of people, any part from the audience is entitled to enjoy it regardless of their age, sexual orientations or any personal matter.
25 3
Replying to Crying in diamonds • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm sorry in advance for the long ass comment. My shift at work today was pretty boring, and I consumed too much…
It is obvious that Pete and Vegas are subtly displaying their dynamic , it's something a bit more snakelike and hidden in shadow but if you pay enough attention there are hints all over.
3 1
Replying to lialiye • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
probably tawan coming from the dead standing next to porsche like rent is due
Hope Porsche brags about kinn's magnum
9 1
Replying to Riri • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I ship APO and MileI ship Bible and Build I love the Friendship of barcode and JeffGoodnight πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
HELLL YESSSSS ❀ best fantasy bby
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
This shit always happens before the new ep airs and it's hilarious LMFAO anyway tell me your most anticipated scene for tomorrow babies
5 15