News
Replying to Yunhogwarts • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Learning abt Romeo and juliets love boring as hell after ep 7,send help.
The only romeo i know is vegas
6 0
Replying to PatriciaS • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Where did u see it?
Iqiyi
1 0
Replying to BlackLipstick_HOD • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
In a parallel universe , Kinn Porsche & Vegas Pete have a healthy easygoing relationship β€οΈπ±
Thank fuck im not in that universe
7 1
Replying to Calicomoon • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Bible said he needed oxygen after acting out the VP love scenes. But my man, can do 1000 push ups under an hour…
We shall find out π
2 0
Replying to lialiye • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdWY5923/?k=1alexa iβm dead
His english β€
1 0
Replying to Riri • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Big is a tool but damn Nod...i need him as my best friend. Hoes go watch his cover of why don't you stay
Hes an icon
0 1
Replying to Meera • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The explanation Build is giving for choosing the "minor family"....π€£π€£π€£He wants to strike balance between…
Yeah sure lmao π he just can't pick anyone other than his man
7 1
Replying to PatriciaS • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
2 days countdown is here!!!! They could release side stories every thursday right?
They could but they aren't that generous
3 1
On KinnPorsche • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm reading the KP specials and.. Did kinn just use liquid soap as lube π
7 11
On KinnPorsche • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Everyone choosing the main family and then build picking " minor family " in the recent clip LMFAO MY BOY KNOWS WHAT'S UP
14 2
On KinnPorsche • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Did y'all notice that Bible was wearing his matching bracelet with build in ep 7 Lmaooo
7 1
Replying to Riri • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
WHU ARE U SCREAMING
3 1
Replying to lialiye • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://twitter.com/ykw_xx/status/1529714101403779073?s=21&t=Rc1eheia-uGOHNywLtXIwQi want to see them interact…
Yes pls
0 0
Replying to Saveria • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Question of the day (insomnia has exhausted me, I have to occupy my mind not to fall asleep now βπ€£βπ€ͺβ)Are…
There is one boy
1 1
On KinnPorsche • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Can we do 87k by the end of today? It's going too slow
0 2
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I miss kp ππ
We all do
1 1
Replying to 9532397 • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
And when BOC realizes that VegasPete stans are the backbone of the fandom and they need to start treating us better>>>
Get their own show
0 1
On KinnPorsche • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I want a fight scene between kinn and Porsche prior to episode 1, I want them to be sparring for practicing purposes and then end up fucking
14 2
On KinnPorsche • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Me on Thursday: "why isnβt it Saturday yet?β
10 4
Replying to Badass Bunny • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hmmmm I think u are only imagining things π
I had 12 hour night shift, but once I got home I slept like 6 hours…
I slept 4 hours ur correct πππ
0 0

7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1