Editorials
Replying to 9532397 • May 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm rewatching the episode and Porsche's face when Kinn cut the call lmao what was he expecting??
He was expecting some ily shit π€£
5 1
Replying to 9532397 • May 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Macau held at gunpoint: "I'm sorry about the other day"
Lmaao poor kid
1 1
Replying to Khun Wegath • May 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
so is there no ken in the novel? i havent read that name once π
No there is no ken π
0 4
On KinnPorsche • May 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Im gone write a one shot smut about vegas pete idc
3 11
Replying to Mimicat • May 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You sneaky little thief πββ¬β€
And here I was thinking you like being choked π
0 2
Replying to Mimicat • May 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You sneaky little thief πββ¬β€
Who wouldn't enjoy a scheming little bby like you π
0 4
Replying to Riri • May 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Has bunny been by or is it time for me to try and steal mimi again?
You sneaky little thief πββ¬β€
0 6
Replying to Sleepy_dreamy • May 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hii nice to meet you. I join the vegas cult yesterday and became one of mimi babies too ππ₯°
My dreamy bby
0 1
Replying to Khun Wegath • May 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
mdl is still fucked icic
no mdl is sexually frustrated
1 1
Replying to Mimicat • May 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No cuz the way you introduced urself as my baby is the cutest thing I read *kisses ur forehead
boops my nose with urs* you are bby
0 1
Replying to Blossie • May 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Morning my beautiful Queens & Kingsπππ
Morning our bee how are you
0 1
Replying to Riri • May 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The cult has new people? I've been off here cause MDL fucks up too muchHi, I'm Riri. I'm one of Mimi's babies
No cuz the way you introduced urself as my baby is the cutest thing I read *kisses ur forehead
0 3
Replying to earthmixxitup • May 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
heβs underrated. the love triangle with the doctor is gonna be interesting
the doc is not really characteristically described, he just comes off friendly and pretty bland, he is also only mentioned twice only for a few lines so there isnt much to say about his feelings or who he is interested in
0 0
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I like how everyone went from hating Tawan to simping after deeing the actor
we hate tawan we simp over na
2 0
Replying to cutie_daisy • May 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Are we getting any Tay and time side character story?? When and will it be available on YouTube.
nothing is announced
0 1
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Who started the simp thread for Macau's actorπππ€‘
he is undeniably hot
0 1
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Oh god so many new faces. TO ALL THE NEW PEOPLE OR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW ME. Hi my name is Gege, i am the bice leader…
Mdl has to fix his shit we can have the entire cult reunited this is so annoying
0 1
Replying to earthmixxitup • May 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
morning
How are u β€β€β€
0 1
Replying to PizzaWithPineapple • May 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
GOOD MORNING MIMI! γΎ(β§β½β¦*)o
How are u bby γΎ(οΌΎ-οΌΎ)γ
0 1
Replying to InvisibleInsomnia • May 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
If I don't get any Chay and Macau interactions, I'm going to be incredibly disappointed
In need of them
0 0

7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1