News Details
- Last Online: 20 days ago
- Location: In Moran's chamber
- Contribution Points: 9 LV1
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: December 4, 2021
- Awards Received:
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
News
K-Drama
Editorials
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
If you're not comfortable with certain topics that are depicted then stop watching the show or you can continue torturing yourself without ruining our experience. The comment down below is a perfect example of what I call " ignorance "
Every reader has their own cannon when it comes to this as well as every watcher. Most of us are here for the emotional damage and the shared loneliness between them. I'm here to see Pete's ray of sun break through Vegas's starless night not the other way around.
++ If a toxic representation is something you can't handle then you really should not be watching KinnPorsche. It's okay to be bothered by certain subjects but stop trying to police us babes -- kinn shot a man in the head in the first 5 minutes of this series, this is not for kid's like you so don't come in here attacking the audience, give your criticism on the show or be quiet
Ps. I hope vegas steps on me and electrocutes me that's how sick I am
I see a lot of people trying to gaslight the one's who enjoy the age gap and let me say it is very time consuming to curb creative freedom especially towards the audience because we all come from different culture's, as I said this before -- I had to perform in a film with an older man than me and it was up to my legal guardian to decide wherever that was wrong or not, we as VIEWERS have no right to question barcode. His age has no factor in whether Kim and Porschay should kiss or have sex. It is his decision only.
We are in no position to judge, I know some people might feel uncomfortable and they can skip the scenes if that is the case, I personally adore their dynamic and I don't mind anything as long as barcode is comfortable
Heβs spending a terrible amount of time monitoring Vegas because he knows Porsche is endangered by him as much as kinn is so yes you may label the characterization as jealousy but in his own faltering ways he's simply just worrying for Porsche's safety.
The thing is, Porsche doesn't comprehend kinn's concern because he has no idea why Vegas is bad news since kinn didn't even attempt to tell him. Porsche is actively choosing to trigger kinn several times and it's not with a menace intention, he's simply adoring the possesive side of kinn so he purposely tries to get it out without thinking of the consequences and ultimately ends up giving Vegas a free pass.
Porsche likes to press on kinn's buttons, to challenge him but he doesn't realize that using Vegas to do this is not only putting him in danger but kinn as well. He is subconsciously playing with his weaknesses, he is harming kinn without acknowledging it.
Meanwhile, Kinn is trying to turn his his own life around just so Porsche can be safe and sound, he is trying to be worthy of his love and I really wish Porsche would see this