News
Replying to AexyMauve • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Who gives a fuck if Chay is actually a stalker? There's no angelic characters here that's the fucking point of…
Hes just a fan boy but people have to search for toxicity even in the angel of the show lmao i have posters of singers in my room too
7 3
Replying to Kaypearl63 • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
This was Mileβs first major acting gig?! Impressed.
Talent
4 1
Replying to Sanie • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
How tf r u still alive
I shall be killed, she loved the last scene too much now shes giving me head ache
10 2
Replying to BabyMochi • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
That's our girl!!
ALWAYS β€
2 1
Replying to lialiye • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
what was her favourite scene?
The last scene π she tryna talk to me about it and im struggling to avoid the topic
9 3
On KinnPorsche • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Y'all realize that when Porsche said " pocket pistol to magnum pistol * it was a reference to kinn's dick getting hard and growing bigger
15 4
Replying to nozumini • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
dont let mimi see this
WHAT DID THEY SAY
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
They are so lucky they blocked me π
Please bless me with a good nickname πβ€
0 3
On KinnPorsche • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I watched ep 7 with my mom π
13 13
Replying to Kaypearl63 • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Was something else said? Was I blocked? I see nothing!
Now where is this one, let me fight (ΰΈΒ Ν Β°Β ΝΩΝΒ Ν‘Β°)ΰΈ
1 1
Replying to Kaypearl63 • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Was something else said? Was I blocked? I see nothing!
It was a person telling us not to react or like the side couples and stay focused on kinn Porsche only π
0 1
Replying to Mimicat • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
They are so lucky they blocked me π
I like em, The number is increasing π they dig their own grave with me cuz im always having the last word lmao i can argue all day
1 5
Replying to WesternPeace • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Who let the trolls out of the dungeon?
They are so lucky they blocked me π
1 7
Replying to Mimicat • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Having an opinion is different than telling people not to react to certain couples though -- if they want to put…
I never said it does but since you don't know what happened in the comments then I don't think you can say it is " valid " it was far from it. I agree they shouldn't be bullied for it but people do have a right to call them out for it without nasty names of course.
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Why do you need to compare this to other show's, if its not your cup of tea then you should probably try something…
it's all about taste, hope you find something you like though
6 0
Replying to nozumini • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
vegas give up porsche for the love of god i cant see u like this,, pete is right there,, honestly i cant wait…
" come faster " π
0 1
Replying to ASTER • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
why people are excited about epi 7 I didn't find anything interesting recently I have watched many movies or dramas…
Why do you need to compare this to other show's, if its not your cup of tea then you should probably try something else
9 2
Replying to lol_Nanie • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Y'all realized that Kinn could be heard crying at the end. That scene was gold. So much emotion that goes beyond…
Yes hes so scared of losing Porsche
1 0
Replying to Nine • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I wonder if Porsche goes often commando...Also he really got Kinn wrapped around his d...finger because Kinn can't…
He has the power
0 0
Replying to piercedprincessx • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://twitter.com/reallyrevil/status/1528078169781465088?s=21&t=M1kiHiAlVxqNeLTt4CidhgWHAT IS THIS AHA
WHY U DO ME LIKE THIS
1 0

7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1