Editorials Details
- Last Online: 20 days ago
- Location: In Moran's chamber
- Contribution Points: 9 LV1
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: December 4, 2021
- Awards Received:
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
Editorials
Editorials
K-Drama
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
I think it’s important to look at prior events for example we are shown Porsche reacting very differently when Vegas tries to force himself upon him. He fights back despite his arousal. No matter what the drug was it’s clear that Porsche retains enough capacity to say no.
The awareness is also shown when he acknowledges their kiss while Kinn clearly restrains himself despite Porsche’s advances. He was actually holding himself back until he found out he remembers the shared moment on the pier as if that was some kind of established attraction. Plus they showed more consent in this show than any other BLs I’ve seen where the other person literally screams "no" but they play romantic music and call it a night. My perspective stands, its a gray area
It is very time consuming to curb creative freedom especially towards the audience because we all come from different culture's, as I said this before -- I had to perform in a film with an older man than me and it was up to my legal guardian to decide wherever that was wrong or not, we as VIEWERS have no right to question barcode. His age has no factor in whether Kim and Porschay should kiss or have sex. It is his decision only.
We are in no position to judge, I know some people might feel uncomfortable and they can skip the scenes if that is the case but if they are gone run around with their pearled butt's trying to inflict their moral's upon us then I suggest them to go drink a tea and watch some disney.