Editorials Replying to Saitama • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Someone, please spoil me with Porschay and Kim's story, I can't read the novel right now but would love to hear…
They are just a background story, it's completely different in the show
2 0
Replying to 8278409 • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Them holding hands >>>>
Cuddling right after 😭
5 1
Replying to 8278409 • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Vegas confession made me horny 🔪
Fr those roses 😭
1 1
Replying to 8639487 • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I need more, I'm desperate, my heart is too weak for this😭😔
I'm screaming crying 。・゚゚*(>д<)*゚゚・。
2 0
Replying to gemini • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Tankhun obviously knows what's happening between Kinn and Porsche otherwise why would he side-eye Porsche to see…
He's a fan boy, he ships them lmfao
2 0
Replying to sanisimp • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The translation between yt beoncloud and iqiyi a little bit different... Same meaning but different in wording...
Yeah I noticed
0 0
Replying to lialiye • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
this side story really slapped me in the face and told me u still have two days for the actual episode 😭
THEY WANTED US TO SUFFER
0 0
Replying to aki • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It's just 9mins correct 😭✋
Yess
0 0
Replying to 8639487 • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Well at least we've only got like 2 days left until the next ep
MAKES IT EVEN WORST CUZ I'M MORE IMPATIENT
1 0
Replying to 8278409 • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
This isn't enough why why Gimme more
PAIN IS WHAT THIS IS
1 0
Replying to lady_bug • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It's so sweet but I wanna cry it's too short
They did us dirty
1 0
Replying to NotBsumettikul • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
NOOOOOOOOOOOO I want the same hospital arch Noooo they can't .I'm against this Soft Porsche serving himself to…
U wanted kinn to grab him and cuddle him instead?
0 4
Replying to 8278409 • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Where is the meal i only smelled Why 😭 Porshe sleeping on kinn's lap is my last straw
IT'S HURTING ME
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The way Porsche holds his hand and curles into him
2 1
On KinnPorsche • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm just gone rewatch it the whole day now lmfao
2 1
On KinnPorsche • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ugh this made me more impatient
4 3
On KinnPorsche • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I WANTED TO BE MAD BUT I CAN'T CUZ THEY SHOWED VEGAS
8 3
On KinnPorsche • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm in pain
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Pain
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
8 mins 🤠
0 0

7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1