Celebrity
Replying to Burcu • Aug 27, 2026
Title Bake Love Feeling
Changed to 2027?
maybe? idk, since they were supposed to start filming this month and it's been pushed back it could start next month or the one after that.. but it is likely it will air in 2027 now 🫠
2 5
On Bake Love Feeling • Aug 27, 2026
Title Bake Love Feeling
view said the q slot changed so we have to wait longer 💔
5 7
Replying to rapaciousobserver • Aug 27, 2026
Title Bake Love Feeling
Having enjoyed EWB, I'm looking forward to seeing Cheese again. and hoping that Wine and Lan will make a cameo…
they will show up don't worry 😝
2 0
Replying to InTheNameOfLaw • Aug 23, 2026
Title The Missing Sunshine
According to gmmtv wikipedia, it's Cholumpi Production (they did Memoir of Rati)
omg sick!! I liked the directing of that one 😝
2 0
On The Missing Sunshine • Aug 23, 2026
Title The Missing Sunshine
can anyone tell me who's directing this?? 😋
1 2
On You Maniac • Aug 22, 2026
Title You Maniac
mint being in this oh I won 🤤
5 0
Replying to Burcu • Aug 21, 2026
Title Roommate Chaos
Are Paeyah and Chelsa a couple in this or could be in future? Saw some people shipping them on X. Do you also…
I'm always down for more gl pairs, and I really do hope that they pair them, but we'll have to see! 😋
0 0
Replying to SHIAA sigma67 • Aug 21, 2026
Title Moonshadow
Why the ratings are low?
some people choose to not rate the show until it's all finished
5 0
On Roommate Chaos • Aug 20, 2026
Title Roommate Chaos
paeyah and chelsea 🥹🥹
4 2
On Pls Love • Aug 19, 2026
Title Pls Love
PRIGKHING FINALLY 🥹🥹🥹
1 0
Replying to EmaraSign • Aug 18, 2026
Title Love's Echoes
Looks like filming has either begun or is starting very soon. Also Mook is probably another idol/celebrity (a…
I think that chari mentioned that filming is really soon on her live!! jaoying is in france right now so they'll probably start filming a little after she's back
3 0
Replying to sionipie • Aug 17, 2026
Title You(r)Tuber
omg hi can I know where ur pfp is from pls 🥺
hi!! if you mean the show it's from wish upon a star but it's not even started filming yet 💔 it's one of the upcoming gmmtv shows 😋 you can watch the pilot on youtube it's amazing
1 1
On You Maniac • Aug 13, 2026
Title You Maniac
get bright out
4 0
On Moonshadow • Aug 12, 2026
Title Moonshadow
JAMIEEARN AS PEACHFEY YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ME
7 0
Replying to lastofsheila • Aug 10, 2026
Title Love's Echoes
And me too!
I'm so excited 🥹🥹 two of my favs playing siblings 🥹🥹
3 0
On Love's Echoes • Aug 10, 2026
Title Love's Echoes
mewnich boom siblings this was #forme
9 2
On Khom Khlang • Aug 9, 2026
Title Khom Khlang
sep 7 🥹
4 0
On Class Crush Crisis • Aug 7, 2026
Title Class Crush Crisis
LILLYBELLE 😭😭😭😭 I MISS THEM 😭😭😭😭 I HOPE THEY GET A BETTER SCRIPT SHOW NEXT TIME 😭😭😭😭
4 0
Replying to Shalmali • Aug 6, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
I watched the entire ep on YT while it was premiering and now it's not available anymore
it's cause it's on netflix worldwide
2 1
On Unlucky Bae • Aug 6, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
pream is literally my princess 🥹🥹
9 0