Editorials
On Shim Hee Sub • Apr 23, 2018
Person Shim Hee Sub
His character was the highlight of children of a lesser god, I fell for him there
4 0
On Should We Kiss First? • Mar 6, 2018
Title Should We Kiss First? Spoiler
Totally recommended. This is a mature love story of how the two main characters learn to find comfort in one another. I love the fact that she has no idea how much he has seen of her, that she puts on this facade of innocence to seduce him. It's hilarious, however I find the flashbacks make the most impact. I cried on every single one of them. It's so k-drama to have him witness all the hardships that she went through, while she knows nothing much about him. Anyway, check it out. Kim Sun Ah is so great!
2 0
On The Kitazawas: We Mind Our Own Business • Feb 5, 2018
Title The Kitazawas: We Mind Our Own Business
Is it just me but their eyes are so shiny...
2 0
On Beautiful Reborn Flower • Jan 6, 2018
Title Beautiful Reborn Flower
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63W6C-WRzmE
0 0
On Prison Playbook • Dec 9, 2017
Title Prison Playbook Spoiler
Can I just say the last minutes of episode 4 just confirmed my love for this drama. I didn't expect the Guard to be the one who was singing.
1 0
On Girls' Generation 1979 • Sep 17, 2017
Title Girls' Generation 1979 Spoiler
Sooo...is the aunt/maid lady having an affair with the dad? I hope not.
2 5
Replying to lalaraspirit • Dec 20, 2016
Title Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth Spoiler
hope nothing bad happens to kwang soo's character >.< even though its just a special appearance
just watch the 2nd episode. saw it coming but was just hoping it didn't have to happen. I cried my eyes out...so sad
1 0
On Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth • Dec 20, 2016
Title Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth
hope nothing bad happens to kwang soo's character >.< even though its just a special appearance
2 2
On Shopaholic Louis • Sep 23, 2016
Title Shopaholic Louis
Loving it. Seo In Guk is love! He is such a sweetie and puppy in here.
2 0
Replying to coolcancerian • Jul 25, 2016
Title Squad 38
So ep11 is like a big clarification episode ..what & why everything is happening & it also creates curiosity to…
should definitely try the good wife
0 0
On The Good Wife • Jul 25, 2016
Title The Good Wife
timing..timing..TIMING!!! that's all I can say about ep 6.
10 1
On Mirror of the Witch • Jul 4, 2016
Title Mirror of the Witch Spoiler
who else wanted HJ to turn evil when he grabbed that bewitched sword. this is getting very draggy
2 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jun 26, 2016
Article [Winners announced] [Giveaway] Win a box of Korean Goods!
Queen Seon-Deok! I always turn to this drama whenever I'm up for some sageuk. Plus it doesn't hurt to have a bit of Kim Nam-gil~
0 0
Replying to reika • May 11, 2016
Title Another Miss Oh Spoiler
THE JUMP "In the vision that I saw this time that woman is running to me. She embraces me while running toward…
Right at the part where he said if i can avoid her what will happen. I literally rhought that he wouldn't catch her. Thank god he did. Definitely one of the best scene of ep. 4.
5 0
On Another Miss Oh • May 11, 2016
Title Another Miss Oh
Wow! I'm so in love with this drama. It's the first drama in a long time that has made me cry and laugh in just it's first two episode. I definitely recommend anyone to watch this. Just get through the first episode and you'll love it after the second! Can't wait for next week especially with that teaser they gave!! I'm liking what I'm seeing. Hopefully it stays that way!
4 0
On Love @ Seventeen • Apr 25, 2016
Title Love @ Seventeen
ep. 3 just killed me in so many different ways...lego li is soo cute!!
6 0
On Happy Once Again • Jan 21, 2016
Title Happy Once Again
loved first episode!! can't wait for tomorrow!
0 0
On Cheer Up! • Oct 7, 2015
Title Cheer Up! Spoiler
wonder what is the relationship between yeon doo's mom and yeol's dad...lovers? friends?? Is it supposed to be kept unclear?
0 2
On She Was Pretty • Sep 15, 2015
Title She Was Pretty
6 minute preview!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyVnJ9DZrkM
2 0
On Hello Monster • Jul 28, 2015
Title Hello Monster Spoiler
I'm getting this feeling that at the end of ep 12, it's not CJA who is in danger but min. I mean Min got a similar envelope too. Also the writers need to give CJA a break. She's been beaten up every other episode. But yes..ep 12 was soo sad. Cried when hyeon said he could explain. The acting is on point. Can't wait for next week!!!
12 6
