Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Birthday: March 04
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 16, 2012
On High Heel • Apr 9, 2015
Title High Heel
I don't know ! the acting was so good and the violence scenes ,too. but the story its self .. !!! I didn't like it .. plus the ending .. and yes it's depressing movie -_- gave it 5
0 0
Replying to Karasu • Mar 14, 2015
Title Cold Eyes
Most boring movie i have ever watched
u must be kidding :)
1 0
On Love Forecast • Mar 13, 2015
the acting was great but as whole it was kinda disappointed .. I've expected sth better :") but hey Jung Joon Young! You have a brilliant future !! but try not to be too quiet xD
2 0
On Blind • Feb 1, 2015
Title Blind
my stomach hurts coz of the action .. and my adrinalin is TOP. 10 out of 10
1 0
On Lee Ha Na • Jan 28, 2015
Person Lee Ha Na
Thank u .. I couldn't watch King of High School because of u :)
15 1
Replying to cherry-blossom • Jan 28, 2015
wtf is up with the female characters in this drama...
She was the reason why I dropped the drama
I could not bear her :)
2 0
On Secret Love • Jan 28, 2015
Title Secret Love Spoiler
Ahn Do Hoon, I can't say how much did I hate ur character or ur hair style at the beginning ! but I can say how much did I get touched by u in the last episode !! I fell in love with u at the moment u regretted ur sins :(
I just have finished the drama moments ago .. and actually, I fell in love with everyone in the last episode xD but of course with Jo Min Hyuk at the first sight :(
10/10 *hearts*
3 0
On Watabe Atsuro • Jan 23, 2015
Person Watabe Atsuro
I fell in love with him in Bitter Blood.
It was my first time seeing him ! He's just a great :)))
3 1