News
witheringmoonlight • Aug 18, 2023
Photo Photo
I love the color palette of these random photos!
1 0
Replying to zainapAlsalman • Jul 23, 2023
Review King the Land
Don’t give any attention to it if u don’t want to and i would give if i want to my case not yours so keep…
Because you're not just writing a simple critical and constructive review of the series. You're just crying, just like all the stupid Arabic spammer. Sorry for the rude words, but it's your fault...
1 0
Replying to Last Empress • Jun 22, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
hm there's a whole list of stuff they have plagiarized https://www.douyin.com/video/7110952473136844040https://www.douyin.com/video/7111221283815181604Clearly…
aaah, I see now. So it's obvious that china is better than Korea lol, sorry ok ok. btw I'm not the guy of the borrowing comment sorry. XD
2 0
Replying to Last Empress • Jun 22, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
hm there's a whole list of stuff they have plagiarized https://www.douyin.com/video/7110952473136844040https://www.douyin.com/video/7111221283815181604Clearly…
And why you are you trying so hard defending Chinese? They don't care about you XD
4 2
Replying to Last Empress • Jun 22, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
hm there's a whole list of stuff they have plagiarized https://www.douyin.com/video/7110952473136844040https://www.douyin.com/video/7111221283815181604Clearly…
Happy to make you laugh lol. but it's the sad truth. And I am honest when I say that it's a sad truth because I really love Chinese Stories but the quality is poor, childish and cringy unfortunately.
2 10
Replying to Last Empress • Jun 22, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
hm there's a whole list of stuff they have plagiarized https://www.douyin.com/video/7110952473136844040https://www.douyin.com/video/7111221283815181604Clearly…
they make better effects with better quality, no doubt. they do not imitate anything from china. ;)
2 12
Replying to Last Empress • Jun 22, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
hm there's a whole list of stuff they have plagiarized https://www.douyin.com/video/7110952473136844040https://www.douyin.com/video/7111221283815181604Clearly…
never cringy like the Fly effect and blood spitting of c-dramas lol
1 14
Replying to Last Empress • Jun 22, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
hm there's a whole list of stuff they have plagiarized https://www.douyin.com/video/7110952473136844040https://www.douyin.com/video/7111221283815181604Clearly…
please don't cry
8 16
Replying to mrMugi • Jun 22, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
c-drama fans are haters of k-dramas
lol ok
3 0
Replying to Shinchan • Jun 22, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
WTF is happening? 6.8?
c-drama fans are haters of k-dramas
5 5
Replying to bajanVIP • Jun 20, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I love Cdramas and love this one. I have no idea where you got that idea from. smh
I got this feel by the rate drop from 8.9 to 8.2 and from posts that blame kdramas of plagiarize cdramas just for few similar cgi effects lol btw I like cdramas too
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 20, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Warning !! The rating of this show cannot be trustworthy due to upcoming cdrama fans army that will gonna hate this show lol
5 7
_sunflower_ • Jun 4, 2022
Photo Photo
omg beautiful
0 0
On The Sound of Magic • May 12, 2022
Title The Sound of Magic
I never liked musicals... but now the kdramas are even able to make me like musicals 🤯
10 0
On Woori the Virgin • May 9, 2022
Title Woori the Virgin
Cringy poster 🫣
1 0
On Jang Seung Jo • May 4, 2022
Person Jang Seung Jo
Ji Chang Wook older brother 😂
7 0
On The Sound of Magic • Apr 11, 2022
Title The Sound of Magic
no matter what the drama will be like, I already give 6+ only for the posters! lol
4 0
On Never Give Up • Mar 30, 2022
Title Never Give Up
Lovely new Poster! 🥰
2 0
Replying to Sweetpea Mama • Feb 15, 2022
Title From Now On, Showtime!
Viki has added a channel and is seeking regional licensing.https://www.viki.com/tv/38381c-from-now-showtime#aboutViki's…
Now Coming Soon on Viki! Yay!
2 1
Replying to Ah-Rin • Feb 11, 2022
Title Inspector Koo
Stop animal abuses!
I do not watch the drama still I have no idea of what scene your talk about but I support your comment! I got traumatized and now each time I see an animal in an action scene I think of the animal abuse in the king of tears, so sad!
3 0