K-Drama
Replying to Taylor • Nov 9, 2015
Title Love Me If You Dare
Found this by chance last night. Got fully caught up in one night. It is so perfect. I had no idea how perfect…
Thanks for the information! I was about to ask more but now there's a link up there, literally provides everything I need to know. Thank you Adnana! ^^
1 0
On Full House • Nov 8, 2015
Title Full House
I miss watching this series. I still remember how hard I laughed at them eating porridge in almost every episode XD At first their meal is all grand but later on every single day all they eat is porridge, haha maybe the production is out of budget XD XD XD
0 0
On Toda Erika • Nov 8, 2015
Person Toda Erika
She's cuty (cute + pretty) can't choose which one.
0 0
Replying to Taylor • Nov 8, 2015
Title Love Me If You Dare
Found this by chance last night. Got fully caught up in one night. It is so perfect. I had no idea how perfect…
Whoa I didn't expect that long a reply. I'm just curious since it says the network is Dragon TV. Didn't mean to doubt you
1 0
Replying to Taylor • Nov 8, 2015
Title Love Me If You Dare
Found this by chance last night. Got fully caught up in one night. It is so perfect. I had no idea how perfect…
Is the Shandong TV and Shandong production the same thing?
1 0
Replying to Ciovy28 • Nov 7, 2015
Title Oh My Ghost
wow I never feel so bad for a drama character before... (probably) murdered, died with unfinished business, have…
a lot of spoilers there. edit > tick spoiler box > ok?
0 0
On Oh My Ghost • Nov 6, 2015
Title Oh My Ghost
Sweet and refreshing! This drama deserves so much love
3 1
On Gods of Honour • Nov 6, 2015
Title Gods of Honour
Is this the trio siblings - Na Zha, Kam Zha, Muk Zha - drama? With nine-tailed fox character? Ahhh I don't remember but I remember watching this exact drama title on TV when I was reaaaally young. I miss watching wuxia dramas aaahh >.<
1 0
On Warm and Cozy • Nov 6, 2015
Title Warm and Cozy
Great OST!
1 0
On The Beauty Inside • Nov 6, 2015
Title The Beauty Inside
Before watching it. I didn't realize the cast list, there's a loooot of Woo Jin in there it looks funny XD
2 0
On Confession • Nov 6, 2015
Title Confession Spoiler
I hate In Chul that son of a bitch! Shibal!
0 2
On The Beauty Inside • Nov 5, 2015
Title The Beauty Inside
Slow and romantic, utterly beautiful. I can't describe how captivating the cinematography is, it's just so beautiful. A warm movie, I would say
1 0
On A Hard Day • Nov 3, 2015
Title A Hard Day
I thought I saw Chao Mark on the poster and go, "oh it's a collab Korea-Taiwan movie!" lol I'm so wrong >.<
0 0
Replying to Geanina • Nov 3, 2015
Title Fashion King
Major BS. Complete waste of time. Watching Joo Won in this was painful. For the rest of the cast I had no expectations…
Same with me, I couldn't finish watching it.
1 0
On Fashion King • Nov 3, 2015
Title Fashion King
Wasting time, the worst I've ever seen. If you wanna watch Joo Won sings a beautiful birthday song, you might wanna try this. But you've been warned.
3 0
Replying to CharlemagneEventz • Nov 2, 2015
Person T.O.P
Commitment is tragic , I cried when he died
THANKS FOR THE SPOILER I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY
2 0
On Jung Da Bin • Oct 30, 2015
Person Jung Da Bin
Awww she grows up beautifully~ *^*
3 0
Replying to Geanina • Oct 28, 2015
Title Oh My Venus
First trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAyfwmVMYyc Second trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBs37LrTIDI…
Thank you! <3
2 0
On A Tale of Two Sisters • Oct 26, 2015
Title A Tale of Two Sisters
bored................................................... T_T
3 1
On Jo Jung Chi • Jun 4, 2015
Person Jo Jung Chi
Haha, him XD
0 0
