Editorials
On Chip In • Aug 15, 2020
Title Chip In
does it have a good ending ? satisfying as well ? mark as spoiler thanks in advance
0 1
On The Odd Family: Zombie on Sale • Aug 2, 2020
Title The Odd Family: Zombie on Sale
recently saw alive and this and i prefer this 1000 times more than alive ! funny heart touching and an amazing ending ! watch it people ! and i heard this movie didnt do well in theatres i dont get it why that happened
4 0
On My Unfamiliar Family • Jul 21, 2020
Title My Unfamiliar Family
as soon as this ends someone lemme know happy ending or not mark as spoiler thanks in advance
0 1
On Dinner Mate • Jul 15, 2020
Title Dinner Mate
happy ending ? mark as spoiler thanks in advance
1 1
On Kkondae Intern • Jul 2, 2020
Title Kkondae Intern
happy ending ? mark as spoiler thanks in advance
0 1
On Team Bulldog: Off-Duty Investigation • Jun 29, 2020
Title Team Bulldog: Off-Duty Investigation
guys happy ending ? satisfying as well ? mark as spoiler Thanks in advance
0 1
On Mystic Pop-Up Bar • Jun 26, 2020
Title Mystic Pop-Up Bar
happy ending ? mark as spoiler thanks in advance
0 2
On Fix You • Jun 25, 2020
Title Fix You
happy ending ? mark as spoiler thanks in advance
0 1
Replying to sivapriya pillai • Jun 12, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
yes, happy ending.
shukriya ! thankyou
1 0
On The King: Eternal Monarch • Jun 12, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
Happy ending ? mark as spoiler thanks in advance
0 2
Replying to muhammad hariz • Jun 11, 2020
Title Born Again Spoiler
who does the girl end up with ? mark as spoiler ! happy ending ??
thanks alot ill give it a go
2 0
Replying to muhammad hariz • Jun 11, 2020
Title Born Again Spoiler
who does the girl end up with ? mark as spoiler ! happy ending ??
well somebody's gotta get the heartbreak :) thanks ill watch it
2 0
Replying to Akaisora • Jun 11, 2020
Title Born Again Spoiler
Just finished this, liked it quite a lot. Definitely DO NOT watch if you don't like love triangles, though. (Personally,…
who does the girl end up with ? mark as spoiler ! happy ending ??
1 4
Replying to Goldenleaf • Jun 10, 2020
Title Born Again Spoiler
tbh I'm glad I'm finally seeing some positive comments, I was really looking forward to this show, I even waited…
from what u heard on insta its a happy ending !!
1 0
Replying to Goldenleaf • Jun 10, 2020
Title Born Again Spoiler
tbh I'm glad I'm finally seeing some positive comments, I was really looking forward to this show, I even waited…
well i hate open endings dammit anyway thanks
1 2
Replying to Goldenleaf • Jun 10, 2020
Title Born Again
tbh I'm glad I'm finally seeing some positive comments, I was really looking forward to this show, I even waited…
happy ending ? mark as spoiler thanks in advance
0 4
Replying to JayBird • May 19, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist
I certainly don't like what netflix is trying to do with multi-season dramas but I don't particularly think it's…
but im sure that 70 percent of the plan was of Netflix im sure
0 1
Replying to Jorsias • May 19, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
at least season 2 is already confirmed. What they did with Vagabond unacceptable
thats the reason i didnt watch vagabond and this is some life franchise like prison playbook they should end it with conclusion
3 0
On Hospital Playlist • May 18, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist
netflix doing same shit it does with western dramas , end it asap but they need money and craze for people to wait i heard it did same with arthdal and vagabond and im pissed end it with closure like prisone playbook i hate netflid for this reason
0 4
On Hospital Playlist Season 2 • May 18, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2 Spoiler
netflix doing same shit it does with western dramas , end it asap but they need money and craze for people to wait i heard it did same with arthdal and vagabond and im pissed
8 4