Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 29, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: April 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 19, 2014
Replying to Moola • Jul 18, 2018
Title Let's Eat Season 3 Spoiler
Is it really necessary to kill Soo Ji to end their relationship? Can't the writers just make them break up or…
I don't think they killed her just to end the relationship, I believe it was to explain why he is living without joy or pleasure. But I agree that killing her wasn't necessary.
5 0
Replying to cece • Mar 21, 2018
Title Tempted Spoiler
The line between what's real and what's not is completely blurred to Shi Hyun now, how exciting.
And it's happening so fast. I thought there would be so much drama before the line goes blurry
9 0
On Radio Romance • Mar 7, 2018
Title Radio Romance Spoiler
Is it just me or Soo Ho is too obsessed with Gue Rim for his own good? I like him a lot but he's starting to annoy me.
5 0
On Oh My Ghost • Sep 7, 2017
Title Oh My Ghost
Wow. I loved this so much. I was so surprised by the acting. It was really good I could feel the characters' pain and joy. Jo Jung Suk won a new fan and Park Bo Young, wow, what an amazing actress. Love her.
3 0