Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 47 minutes ago
  • Location: (1🚪) Japanese BL enthusiast
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 20, 2023
  • Awards Received: Thread Historian1
Replying to nara • Sep 22, 2024
Commenting here because I'm literally listening to the openeing song of this series. I miss them so much. HELP😭😭…
oh yea. my name was inspired by the name of this drama NARAkoi.😔✨ I will forever have a soft spot for them.
1 0
Replying to nara • Sep 22, 2024
Commenting here because I'm literally listening to the openeing song of this series. I miss them so much. HELP😭😭…
I've always wanted to have their blue-ray album thingy but I'm not from Japan!😭 and also, I'm broke.😔 (that album thingy is so beautiful😔)
1 0
On Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo • Sep 22, 2024
Commenting here because I'm literally listening to the openeing song of this series. I miss them so much. HELP😭😭 I miss those days where Kiminai and Narakoi were still airing.😔
I was so down during that time, and those series are my therapy (basically, my comfort series ).
Thanks to them, I feel a lot better.

One of the reason why I love watching jbl is because of Narakoi. Ngl, they really made me active in watching jbls. I even created an X account just for bls lol, and created my username the same as the title of this jbl. I am not lying when I'm literally missing them because I feel so empty right now.

This is so healing.
It's literally my type of vibe in jbls.
Literally my therapy.
My one and only.
I will cry for them.

I couldn't describe how beautiful this series..😞
This deserves more recognition!❤️

p.s. soft jbls hits diff fr. i love this so much.
5 3
On Sugar Dog Life • Sep 20, 2024
OMGGGOSH CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EP.😭😭 R WE GETTING CONFESSION SCENE AT EP 8??😭😭
8 0
Replying to IntriguedL • Sep 19, 2024
Just one comment why was his face so oily
i bet that's wht they call "glass skin".
4 1
Replying to Mic Lo • Sep 16, 2024
Has anyone read the novel? Is it good?
i haven't finished reading the novel but istg it's so good.🙊
1 1
On I Hear the Sunspot • Sep 15, 2024
All I could say about this series is that this is so BEAUTIFUL AND HEALING. I'm gonna cry.😭This jbl made me feel so healed this year. It's just so heartwarming wtf. I love the casts, cinematography, story, characters, I love everything.

This is so comforting, although they don't have much screentime when they've become lovers, it was still so beautiful to the point I cried while watching the credits.
Speaking of the credits, Kohei said something to Taichi at the end. Does anyone knows what he said??😭
5 0
Replying to Jennybea • Sep 15, 2024
Title Sugar Dog Life Spoiler
please where can I watch it
gagOOlala?? or try searching oshiroen on X. they do fansub.
0 0
On Spiritpact • Sep 15, 2024
Title Spiritpact
awww. so disappointed bc this movie is literally so different from the donghua.😞 id say, the start of the story is okay not until i reached the middle and last. it was messy. idk what's going onㅠㅠㅠㅠ
i got so excited when i saw this movie of my fave donghua and i didn't expect the movie to be this bad.😞 well, i know that china is so strict esp when it comes to bromance/bl adaptation. i think it wasn't supposed to be like this, and it's obvious that they cut so many scenes and change the plot for them to release the live action. too bad it turns out messy.

guess ill rewatch "the night beyond the tricornerned window" L.A.😞
0 2
On Love Is a Poison • Sep 14, 2024
IM ALREADY HOOKED UP WHEN THEY RELEASED THE POSTER. It was so beautiful and I already thought that this is gonna be lit!
Episode 1 is not what I expected it to be. Nonetheless, it was so amazing.
I love the cinematography!! THE ACTORS SLAYED.
Thought it's gonna be a serious drama but it ended up silly.
lol i like it. so cute.😩❤️‍🩹🤸🏼‍♀️🤸🏼‍♀️🤸🏼‍♀️
couldn't wait for the next episode!🦄🧚🏼‍♀️✨
12 0
Replying to trashenjoyer • Sep 14, 2024
Title Blue Period
knowing Japan? We'll have to wait for japanese dvd/blu-ray release to watch it illigaly with fansubs 🙃
oohh okay! sorry to bother but could u pls update me if it's available internationally? arigathanks.
2 0
Replying to nara • Sep 6, 2024
Title Hikaru no Go
‼️ A must WATCH. Ngl, this series has the best bromance/friendship I've ever seen. YOU MUST WATCH THIS.★I…
long comment about the series that contains some spoilers.
2 0
On Hikaru no Go • Sep 6, 2024
Title Hikaru no Go Spoiler
‼️ A must WATCH. Ngl, this series has the best bromance/friendship I've ever seen. YOU MUST WATCH THIS.
★
I am speechless. This is so beautiful, no cap. It's not what I expected it to be. The first episode got me hooked up because of the two child actors. They're so cute and such a great young actors so I watch it 'til the end. The series is so good that I'm still reminiscing the scenes damn. Chuying made me cry so bad fr. I bursts into tears when he said to Shiguang, “ The moon will always be there, but Chuying has to go. I don't want to leave, I don't want to part with you. I want to play Go with you. I'm lucky to be able to know you. ” those words made me cry soo muchh! Like bro?! How could you do this to me.😞

Anyways, I noticed that Shiguang likes to hit Yuliang since then when SG went to the hospital to visit YL's dad (the elevator scene). It's so funny lol because YL didn't care at all.💅🏼 I also noticed that YL smiles a lot after their first fist bump during Hokuto event thingy. He's now a smiley boy huhu.😩❤️‍🩹

The casting is so amazing, it made me watch this 'til the last episode. The characters shines, they all have their screen time, a perfect bromance, friendship, romance, family, and I think there's more and that makes the series beautiful. I'm a bl/bromance addict but I didn't care when SG and YL doesn't have that much screen time. The plot and storyline about them is interesting enough and I like it. They became childhood enemies to Go buddies (basically besties foreva~!! >//<). This deserves more recognition ‼️ I swear, this is so good. It's worth re-watching because every episode is spectacular.🧚🏼‍♀️✨

10/10 my babies, i will miss them.🥺🫂❤️‍🩹

23:48 090624
11 2
Replying to Jess • Aug 30, 2024
Title Hikaru no Go
can't get past ep 5 it started well then got so boring after he grew up.
omgg naurwayyy continue it! u might change your mind.(⁠◡⁠ ⁠ω⁠ ⁠◡⁠)
3 1