Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 16, 2026
  • Location: π–₯π–±π–€π–€πŸ‰
  • Contribution Points: 2,631 LV10
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 26, 2020

neko

π–₯π–±π–€π–€πŸ‰
Replying to RosieAllen • Oct 4, 2020
Person Sakurada Dori
He looks like Suga of BTS to me.
lol I didn't notice, now I can't unsee it lol > <
0 0
Replying to Chae • Sep 28, 2020
Person Araki Towa
she played Yamazaki Kento's younger version twice already
lol I had to check I mistaken him as a boy.
1 0
Replying to since 2007 • Sep 26, 2020
Is this good as the rating?
I really liked the first episode, give it a try!
0 1
On Chen • Sep 21, 2020
Person Chen
생일 μΆ•ν•˜ν•΄μš”~~
1 0
On Class of Lies • Sep 19, 2020
Title Class of Lies Spoiler
I was kinda sad that Tae seok died, that scoundrel needed to suffer more. So sad that he died too soon
1 0
On Class of Lies • Sep 19, 2020
The bgm of every episode made this drama more and more intense. The director and editor surely did an incredible job.
1 0
On Ao Zi Yi • Sep 16, 2020
Person Ao Zi Yi
What???!! He is only 17? So young :o
1 0
Replying to WinterGale • Sep 15, 2020
Title Strangers from Hell Spoiler
Hit me up with your questions I'm ready to discuss this. ;)
It has been a while I watched this drama but still don't understand why that resident in 310 told the police YJW beat him?
0 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Sep 13, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay Spoiler
can anyone kindly help me to translate this line, "People are all hypocrites, we all live with a lot of hatred. But we act like that's not the case. After all, who isn't flawless?" in Korean please? it's on episode 3 - (47:06 - 47:20)
2 0