K-Drama
Replying to palak • Sep 14, 2016
Title Love in the Moonlight
I have been skipping too many scenes and now I am confused...does he or does he not know that she's a girl? Because…
Lol
0 0
Replying to palak • Sep 14, 2016
Title Love in the Moonlight Spoiler
I have been skipping too many scenes and now I am confused...does he or does he not know that she's a girl? Because…
He knows. He saw her when she tried on hanbok. It was in he beginning of the ep 8.
0 0
On Uncontrollably Fond • Aug 19, 2016
Title Uncontrollably Fond
I have never hated a character this much as I'm hating Yoon Jung Eun right now. This whole story is like wtf, my heart is constantly hurting and at the same time I can't stop myself from watching this agony.
10 1
On Another Miss Oh • Jul 9, 2016
Title Another Miss Oh
Such a nice and fresh drama. Enjoyed it alot
1 0
