News
On Attack the Gas Station! • Oct 4, 2013
Title Attack the Gas Station!
Awesome movie. Really funny
3 0
On Mukodono 2003 • Oct 4, 2013
Title Mukodono 2003
Great drama
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 9, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Haha thanks :D
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 7, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you for accepting my friend request :D
1 0
On Poor Prince Taro • Sep 6, 2013
Title Poor Prince Taro
Is it subbed? I want to watch it but I cannot find it.
0 0
On Bad Family • Sep 1, 2013
Title Bad Family
This drama is really awesome. I just finished it :D
1 0
On Miracle in Cell No. 7 • Aug 21, 2013
Title Miracle in Cell No. 7
One of the best movies I have ever watched. It is truly a masterpiece 10/10!
2 0
On I Hear Your Voice • Jul 5, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice
It is really good so far
0 0
On I Want to Become a Hard Persimmon • Jun 17, 2013
Title I Want to Become a Hard Persimmon
I love the drama ... it's awesome :-D
0 0
On Secretly Greatly • Jun 16, 2013
Title Secretly Greatly
Does anyone know where I can watch this?
6 0
On A Werewolf Boy • Jun 13, 2013
Title A Werewolf Boy
In my opinion a bit overrated
4 0
oneterrorist • Jun 7, 2013
Article A Stalker's Guide To Ninomiya Kazunari
He is an awesome actor. You guys should watch Door to Door. The acting is superb.
0 0
0000 • Jun 5, 2013
Article K-dramas Above All
I like JDramas more. The story of korean dramas is almost always the same. I have the feeling they are afraid to use a different story. Sorry but to compare the Drama quality by a kiss is really poor.
10 0
On The Family Game • Jun 5, 2013
Title The Family Game
Today I watched the first episode and it is really great. I have never seen a drama like this before. Sho really improved his acting skills. Awesome.
1 0
On Monstar • May 26, 2013
Title Monstar
I dropped it. The story is too predictable
2 0
On Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou: The Movie • May 18, 2013
Title Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou: The Movie
Do I have to watch the drama to understand the movie?
0 0
On A Good Lawyer's Wife • May 9, 2013
Title A Good Lawyer's Wife
waste of time
4 0
On A Good Lawyer's Wife • May 9, 2013
Title A Good Lawyer's Wife
waste if time
1 0
Replying to Izu • Apr 29, 2013
Title Snakes and Earrings
I've just finished watching it and I can tell you guys that you won't be bored watching this movie but you may,…
Thanks for the spoiler -.-
1 0
On Snakes and Earrings • Apr 29, 2013
Title Snakes and Earrings
my favourite japanese movie
0 0
