Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 24, 2022
Replying to Licorice • Jul 12, 2022
yep its very well received))
Different in budget though.. i thinkl LLTG should becompared with WRTW. I definitely think ados is better than wrtw despite big diff in budget.
0 0
Replying to theematchabun • Jul 5, 2022
Current dramas I watch are on Netflix so hopefully I have something to watch on Viki that I like lol. Will the…
Happy its on weTv
0 0
Replying to theematchabun • Jul 5, 2022
Current dramas I watch are on Netflix so hopefully I have something to watch on Viki that I like lol. Will the…
Happy its on weTv
0 0
Replying to Levitate14 • Jun 24, 2022
No this is much lower :) It was at 5.8 when the drama ended, not sure now. ADOS is at 8.5.
Yeah i liked WRTW but had WRTW use ADOS artists and actors, we have to say it will get even lower rating than the 5 ish in DB i think. to me its good till eps 35 the arc where he fight with the brother. then it just goes downhill after that. I dont know how ADOS will end yet
1 1
Replying to Levitate14 • Jun 24, 2022
No this is much lower :) It was at 5.8 when the drama ended, not sure now. ADOS is at 8.5.
Thats why. I feel like this drama just sells on stars.
1 6
On Who Rules the World • Jun 24, 2022
I thought earlier it was good then the last 5 eps is just about war , armies and horses.. in Douban , does this have higher rating than dream of splendor?
1 10
Replying to Ly0709 • Jun 9, 2022
Rumor : Immortal Samsara will air on 24 June 2022.
Not to mention dreams of splendor as well. Those drama that doesnt have much advert is prolly the best drama
0 0
On A Dream of Splendor • Jun 9, 2022
The fact that this drama comes slowly is adding much suspense to it. Never the drama that has firepower of advertiseemnt like WRTW but instead , building the hype slowly through its performances
4 0
On My Liberation Notes • Jun 5, 2022
I like how he doesnt want a kid which is so relatable to East Asia society and spreading to SE Asia as well (only INA had 2+ TfR while Thailand only 1.1). Korea had the lowest TFR in the world 0.79 and yes its a dilemma. Its a dilemma that we are watching this knowing k pop will be gone in 50 years.
1 0