Editorials
Replying to Staccie • Jun 3, 2022
Title Love in a Loop
I got weirded out by their first kiss too....like we just saw his back 🙃
Do you have a name's list of good kissers in c dramas? Kkkk.
1 1
Replying to Ayla Flower • May 31, 2022
Title Once We Get Married
I'm surprised with some negative comments, for me the drama is pretty good!nice chemistry, funny, smart leads,…
Its because the Ml behavior wasn't good. He is so jealous and intimidating.... Fl looks creeped out in some moments.
1 0
On Once We Get Married • May 31, 2022
Title Once We Get Married
I hate the Ml character. He is disgusting in many ways. He isn't a cold ceo. He is badly jealous.
2 1
Replying to DAIA • May 27, 2022
Title Love in a Loop
Really? The kiss is necessary
I saw! The firs kiss is really weird.
1 0
Replying to Hime • May 26, 2022
Title Love in a Loop
Interesting idea but the execution did not meet my expectations. And I did not get what was the point of a painfully…
Really? The kiss is necessary
2 11
Replying to Pukka • May 25, 2022
Title The Glory of Youth
I tried, I really tried. I shouldn't have watched glory of the special forces before this. I messed up. I keep…
This is the worst drama i ever watched. Sorry for xing xu
2 0
Replying to drama_lover119 • May 25, 2022
Title Glory of Special Forces
Yang Yang is my favorite actor. This drama proves his versatility. But, to me, the main appeal of this drama ends…
He is very strong. Im very surprised with his body strength
0 0
Replying to drama_lover119 • May 25, 2022
Title Glory of Special Forces
Yang Yang is my favorite actor. This drama proves his versatility. But, to me, the main appeal of this drama ends…
He is very strong. Im very surprised with his body strength
0 0
Replying to DramaBuff • May 25, 2022
Title Glory of Special Forces
Can anyone tell me how this got licensed for Air on Tencent along with IQIYI, Yokou & two Sattellite Tv channels…
I think is yang yang's power kkkk.
1 0
Replying to DramaBuff • May 25, 2022
Title Glory of Special Forces
Can anyone tell me how this got licensed for Air on Tencent along with IQIYI, Yokou & two Sattellite Tv channels…
I think is yang yang's power kkkk.
1 0
Replying to Elizabethelson • May 25, 2022
Title Glory of Special Forces
any romance?
I hate military dramas without romance
1 3
Replying to theematchabun • May 25, 2022
Title Farewell to Arms
You may watch it on Tencent app with ENG sub.
Wetv has all in english. So i live in latin america and is available
0 0
Replying to Sehrish_Nyoung22 • May 24, 2022
Title The Best of Times
Im so confused did youtube cut some scenes out? Because on the thumbnail there are scenes which i never even saw.…
Yes. I have that impression
0 0
On The Best of Times • May 24, 2022
Title The Best of Times
This drama is so boring! Xu xu doesn't deserve been part of it. Fl is so annoying.
3 0
On Rattan • May 24, 2022
Title Rattan
Omg! Fu rui is so annoyng
1 1
Replying to Evangeline • May 24, 2022
Title Rattan
Link for happy ending ep. 31https://youtu.be/hI-Rz6terao
Viki has 31 eps.
0 0
