Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 10, 2022
On The On1y One • Sep 17, 2024
Title The On1y One
Please why did I start this before it's complete. This is torture 😭
16 0
On 4Minutes • Sep 17, 2024
Title 4Minutes
This is definitely a great series. We need more refreshing concepts like this in bls. Also the confusion regarding the plot was how it is intended to be.I think if you binge watch it, it will be more clear.
4 0
On The On1y One • Sep 12, 2024
Title The On1y One
They are so cute omg. I am always filled with happiness while I watch them and they have amazing chemistry. Please don't be a sad ending 😭🙏
7 0
On Meet You at the Blossom • Sep 6, 2024
The drama is decent for it being the first chinese drama (i guess) to potray bl . I think it was a bit confusing at times especially regarding the sister. The actors did have good chemistry but they need to improve in terms of acting. Overall it is bingeable.
4 1
On Deep Brains • Sep 6, 2024
Title Deep Brains
This show was good. The actors had great chemistry. The 12 episodes were not enough. It felt incomplete. Please make another season.
0 0