Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 7, 2026
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2023
Replying to Mimi • Apr 4, 2026
I know I'm not mistaken, at the time of filming they said it meant: the pearl of the earth.
Teach me your ways magic person
0 3
Replying to no name-san • Apr 4, 2026
A lot of ppl are speculating that but I think he's the son of the real dragon deity
I cannot waitttt
0 0
Replying to AngelaEnjoyer • Apr 4, 2026
The fans are gonna create wars just over the billing and end it before the rumors even start (aside from the money…
Why tho?
1 8
Replying to Xiaojuu • Apr 4, 2026
Even on YouTube 🤭🤭
Oh don't get me started on the actors photos...
1 7
Replying to Xiaojuu • Apr 4, 2026
I have read somewhere that jiu ying is a male who loved dizhu but she was a mortal so maybe he didn't had any…
Yea I'm actually hoping it's true the theories are getting so goood
1 6
Replying to Ziwei • Apr 4, 2026
Another 🍉 (rumour): Leading actor: Chen Feiyu , Guo Junchen , Xia Zhiguang , Li xiaoqian, Lai Weiming , Wu…
Wait... CHEN FEIYU/ARTHUR CHEN!?! My dream is coming true!? JJY and arthur chen in the same drama!?!?
2 0
Replying to Ziwei • Apr 4, 2026
Another 🍉 (rumour): Leading actor: Chen Feiyu , Guo Junchen , Xia Zhiguang , Li xiaoqian, Lai Weiming , Wu…
XIA ZHIGUANG YES PLZ BE TRUD
1 0
Replying to Kiku Ju_Jingyi94 • Apr 4, 2026
🍉 Yan An is rumored for a role in this drama.There are many versions of rumors that give clues about who the…
IM PRAYING PLS PLS PLD OLS
3 0
Replying to no name-san • Apr 4, 2026
IM GENUINELY HOPING THAT HAPPENS. I'VE NEVER SEEN MY GIRL JJY ON IT😔
The things dramas do to you...
1 0
Replying to Annael • Apr 4, 2026
That bonfire scene is so hilarious. ManMan/LS totally on guard, observing the area for danger, and DiZhu/LWY so…
They're so cute🥺, but I have to brace myself for future episodes
1 0
Replying to no name-san • Apr 4, 2026
IM GENUINELY HOPING THAT HAPPENS. I'VE NEVER SEEN MY GIRL JJY ON IT😔
Ohh a female centric drama.. interesting, but yes I'd love to see them working again.
1 0
Replying to no name-san • Apr 4, 2026
IM GENUINELY HOPING THAT HAPPENS. I'VE NEVER SEEN MY GIRL JJY ON IT😔
I forgot that let's fight was the name of a drama and I thought u were a zhang yunlong fan and you wanted to fight me on whether yan an should be ml or zhang yunlong should be ml😭
My memory is so bad.
1 2
Replying to no name-san • Apr 4, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
A lot of ppl are speculating that but I think he's the son of the real dragon deity
So wsg is the 10th dragon?
0 2
Replying to Misha_ • Apr 4, 2026
can i please ask you the links where i can find the trailers for episodes 13 and 14
They're in yt youku
0 0
Replying to no name-san • Apr 4, 2026
Pls I'm not ready 😭
I need to know what happens, the theories are driving me crazy
0 1
Replying to Mimi • Apr 4, 2026
I know I'm not mistaken, at the time of filming they said it meant: the pearl of the earth.
They also said it in the episode, wu wangyan was telling the story of man man and di zhu, and they were also talking abt the meaning being the pearl of the earth, and wu shigguang said then the chieftan must love his daughter (di zhu) and wu wangyan said yes
0 5
Replying to Xiaojuu • Apr 4, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
I have read somewhere that jiu ying is a male who loved dizhu but she was a mortal so maybe he didn't had any…
So the snake that di zhu currently has is jiu ying? But it didn't affect LS at all.
1 0
Replying to Xiaojuu • Apr 4, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
I have read somewhere that jiu ying is a male who loved dizhu but she was a mortal so maybe he didn't had any…
It's gonna be peak im excited
1 0
Replying to Xiaojuu • Apr 4, 2026
I have read somewhere that jiu ying is a male who loved dizhu but she was a mortal so maybe he didn't had any…
I wonder what LS is gonna if he finds out abt this
0 0